La Liga - 2015/2016

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
3-0 Barca, our last little hope is that Sevilla beat Granada today so that they'll need the points next week against Barca to stay up.

Meh, who am I still kidding. Title to Barca.

prarek

It's all over for Atletico. Committed too many men forwards in search of the winner and paid for it.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
This is getting close. Would LOVE to see Barcelona just slip up next week and see Madrid clinch it! Ronaldo will be the man again :drool:
As stupid as it sounds, and I was about to ridicule you but Granada won 4-1 today over Sevilla... huge result and maybe a massive confidence boost, they have nothing to lose.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
As stupid as it sounds, and I was about to ridicule you but Granada won 4-1 today over Sevilla... huge result and maybe a massive confidence boost, they have nothing to lose.
:( But nothing to gain either, I think the result today means they can't go down this year. Not sure though.

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
:( But nothing to gain either, I think the result today means they can't go down this year. Not sure though.
Granada can't go down now, but Levante were already relegated today and see what they did

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
If I was a player and I was coming up against Real Madrid, or Barcelona I'd want to get the scalp it's a huge moment in any professional players life, they dream about beating big teams.

For any team say get the first goal, see what happens they have nothing to lose.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
HALA MADRID. Please win he league and the cl, would luv it if Barca and Atletico get emotionally shattered by Cristiano and his gang.

Supports
Barcelona
Did Sevilla play the B team ?

Not that Granada's results lately were not that good already :nervous:

RoyH1

I wonder if Real Madrid will give Granada players the traditional leg of Iberico ham for beating Barsa

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
I assume that Sky can show it despite the kickoff time (5pm Spain, 4pm UK) or am I missing something obvious in the Saturday schedule?
They're not allowed though right? Nothing can be shown before 5:15pm UK?

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
That'll be absolutely fecking ludicrous if they can't make an exception. Especially when there's not even many lower league games on that clash.