La Liga - 2015/2016

3-0 Barca, our last little hope is that Sevilla beat Granada today so that they'll need the points next week against Barca to stay up.

Meh, who am I still kidding. Title to Barca.

It's all over for Atletico. Committed too many men forwards in search of the winner and paid for it.

Ch8g9poWEAAZHQH.jpg
Definitely offside.

This is getting close. Would LOVE to see Barcelona just slip up next week and see Madrid clinch it! Ronaldo will be the man again :drool:

As stupid as it sounds, and I was about to ridicule you but Granada won 4-1 today over Sevilla... huge result and maybe a massive confidence boost, they have nothing to lose.

As stupid as it sounds, and I was about to ridicule you but Granada won 4-1 today over Sevilla... huge result and maybe a massive confidence boost, they have nothing to lose.
:( But nothing to gain either, I think the result today means they can't go down this year. Not sure though.

:( But nothing to gain either, I think the result today means they can't go down this year. Not sure though.

Granada can't go down now, but Levante were already relegated today and see what they did

If I was a player and I was coming up against Real Madrid, or Barcelona I'd want to get the scalp it's a huge moment in any professional players life, they dream about beating big teams.

For any team say get the first goal, see what happens they have nothing to lose.

HALA MADRID. Please win he league and the cl, would luv it if Barca and Atletico get emotionally shattered by Cristiano and his gang.

Did Sevilla play the B team ?

Not that Granada's results lately were not that good already :nervous:

Match 38: 13-15 May | So now the end is near
La Liga closing weekend. The title gets settled on Saturday. The relegation places get settled on Sunday.

I wonder if Real Madrid will give Granada players the traditional leg of Iberico ham for beating Barsa

I assume that Sky can show it despite the kickoff time (5pm Spain, 4pm UK) or am I missing something obvious in the Saturday schedule?

I assume that Sky can show it despite the kickoff time (5pm Spain, 4pm UK) or am I missing something obvious in the Saturday schedule?

They're not allowed though right? Nothing can be shown before 5:15pm UK?

That'll be absolutely fecking ludicrous if they can't make an exception. Especially when there's not even many lower league games on that clash.

They're not allowed though right? Nothing can be shown before 5:15pm UK?

There don't seem to be any English League games in the 3pm slot, but maybe there's something I'm missing/ignoring. It's not on the Sky Sport website, I'm trying to work out if that's a "not yet" or a "won't be."