La Liga - 2015/2016

Skorenzy

Fernando Navarro and sending offs -- a familiar relationship rediscovered there! If Levante are to survive this season it'll have to be on the back of their home form.

TheCorkman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Celta and Villareal have been brilliant betting wise this year. Always such good odds and they're matches are excellent to watch. The depth of quality in Spanish football is really brilliant. Marcelinho should surely be in contention for a decent top job in Italy or Spain soon? I think Valverde and Emery have also done excellent work and deserve a crack at a contending club.

Skorenzy

David Navarro. :p

My fondest memory of him is punching Burdisso in that epic brawl between Valencia and Inter.
You're right, although you can see why I would get them confused... both of them have made a career out of hacking players down and "other" stuff like that :D

prarek

Great play from Alcacer with his first touch of the game. Would have been a great goal. Good save though.

prarek

How have Valencia played in the first, just tuned in due to watching Uniteds game?
I watched until 35 minutes and switched to the United game just in time to catch LVG's dive, what timing :D Anyway Athletic started out dominating possession early then Valencia came into the game gradually. It was a good half with few mistakes and few chances. Gomes had a case for penalty denied, on replay his leg tangled with defender and it could have been given 50/50. Negredo had the best chance of the half when Cheryshev crossed and found him unmarked on the right but he shot over the bar with an open goal. Atheltic's best chance was when Munian cut in and shot inches wide from the left.

Enigma_87

You know who
I watched until 35 minutes and switched to the United game just in time to catch LVG's dive, what timing :D Anyway Athletic started out dominating possession early then Valencia came into the game gradually. It was a good half with few mistakes and few chances. Gomes had a case for penalty denied, on replay his leg tangled with defender and it could have been given 50/50. Negredo had the best chance of the half when Cheryshev crossed and found him unmarked on the right but he shot over the bar with an open goal. Atheltic's best chance was when Munian cut in and shot inches wide from the left.
Thanks, seems like an even game. And as soon as I type this Bilbao take the lead 0-1.

prarek

Athletic Bilbao score. Great cross from San Jose and Sabi beats the offside trap to head in.

prarek

It's a shame. Valencia haven't even been that bad. A few moments of defensive mistakes and 3 goals conceded. First half also unlucky with the penalty denied.

Enigma_87

You know who
It's a shame. Valencia haven't even been that bad. A few moments of defensive mistakes and 3 goals conceded. First half also unlucky with the penalty denied.
Caught the three goals, seems that they imploded defensively after the first. All could've been avoidable..

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Villarreal have now kept a clean sheet for 500 minutes. Their league form is WWWWWWDDWDWDW.

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
Deportivo are trying to set a record on how to achieve relegation after fighting for EL spots in the first half of the season, much like Eibar last season

Last win was 14 December, they just lost against Granada and Lux got a stupid red card in the 93'.

@carvajal the other day I didn't answer why I support Racing de Ferrol, local team :D

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Deportivo are trying to set a record on how to achieve relegation after fighting for EL spots in the first half of the season, much like Eibar last season

Last win was 14 December, they just lost against Granada and Lux got a stupid red card in the 93'.

@carvajal the other day I didn't answer why I support Racing de Ferrol, local team :D
really? do you live in Ferrol?. I was born in Lugo and was ticket holder for some years, I still remember the derby against Racing in 2B. If I am not wrong Racing has not been in Segunda in the recent years. Incredible since Racing use to be in the promotion position every year. Are you spanish?Well, if you come to Coruña let me know, we can go to have a drink.

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
really? do you live in Ferrol?. I was born in Lugo and was ticket holder for some years, I still remember the derby against Racing in 2B. If I am not wrong Racing has not been in Segunda in the recent years. Incredible since Racing use to be in the promotion position every year. Are you spanish?Well, if you come to Coruña let me know, we can go to have a drink.
Team had some tough years and got relegated to 3rd division, the board walked the path again to be one of the top dogs in 2b this last two years and is finally showing this season

Got your word for that drink, even tho I don't travel to "turquia" that much :p