g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

La Liga 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroMendez

Acolyte
He definitely was at Levante and early on at Sevilla. I remember Emery moving him forward in his second season and he became more of a box to box goalscorer.
Yep. He usually plays as mobile CM with at least one DM next to him. Krychowiak/Cristóforo/Nzonzi/ Kranevitter. He is fairly versatile and has the freedom to get forward.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Williams so, so close. Great long range effort.
Bilbao have been good in the last 10 minutes. Seville need to wake up.

Maxin

I come to your team n I feck things up, I'm Moyes
Wtf happend to Torres???

Maxin

I come to your team n I feck things up, I'm Moyes
It looked like the players tried to open his mouth and pull his tounge out

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
They immediately went to examine his mouth as if there was an issue of him possibly suffocating tongue-in-mouth. Probably best not to speculate though, before we hear something.

Dans

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Looked horrible - as though he was already unconscious from the clash of heads as he went down and then hit the ground almost head first like a rag doll.

Status
Not open for further replies.