La Liga 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xivon

Supports
Bayern Munich
what happened to him?

edit: Zidane should have rested him more often. Dunno why he had to play in the copa match....
According to the DFB it's a hairline crack in his fifth metatarsal bone in his right foot. It happened when they played CD Leganés on Sunday and was no impact injury.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
According to the DFB it's a hairline crack in his fifth metatarsal bone in his right foot. It happened when they played CD Leganés on Sunday and was no impact injury.
Sounds like some kind of fatigue fracture then. Wouldn't surprise me considering the insane amount of games he played over the last couple of years.

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
On another day it could've easily been 3-0 to Sevilla or 3-3... crazy, chaotic game of football that was. :drool:

Sergio Rico made some brilliant saves, Mariano, Escudero, Sarabia and Vietto were all great I thought. Nzonzi great 1st half, disappeared in the 2nd. Vitolo the most dangerous and direct but just not able to finish it off.

For Barça, Mascherano was indeed a one-man defense at times. Messi unplayable 2nd half. Neymar the mirror image of Vitolo.
Indeed. Love love love Mariano, a gem of a player. Sarabia was particuarly good IMHO, a player to continue to keep an eye on. What is the status of Trémoulinas I wonder?

Redondo_Pirri

Supports
Real Madrid
A personal fav of mine, absolute class he was.

Different, but better imo, than Zidane
I think he was so undervalued by a lot of people, especially Real Madrid in the end. A class person as well, what he did at AC Milan when he got injured was unheard of. Extremely smart too, raised up in an upper class family, studied law, but ultimately decided on football.

But he is one player I could watch a lot of games of in a row because his style of play was just so beautiful to watch.

Redondo_Pirri

Supports
Real Madrid
Yeah, he has impressed me in his last game. We'll do fine, I also expect a fired up Ronaldo against Atletico.
Yeah just annoying, injuries so far this season include:
Ronaldo
Benzema
Modric
Casemiro
Kroos
Marcelo
Pepe
Ramos
Navas

Prob missed a few as well lol, just insane and we are still top of La Liga somehow and undefeated lol

Match 12 | 18/21 Nov - Madrid derby

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
La Liga this (Madrid derby) weekend

Friday (all times Spain)
Betis V Las Palmas Vie-20:45 (19:45 UK)

Saturday
Deportivo V Sevilla Sab-13:00
Barcelona V Málaga Sab-16:15
Eibar V Celta Sab-18:30
Atlético V Real Madrid Sab-20:45

Sunday
Alavés V Espanyol Dom-12:00
Valencia V Granada Dom-16:15
Sporting V Real Sociedad Dom-18:30
Athletic V Villarreal Dom-20:45

Monday
Leganés V Osasuna Lun-20:45

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
I can't wait to see the Madrid derby. Atletico have more firepower this season compared to previous ones.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Morata out for a month.
I don't see Atlético so concentrated as in previous years. Hopefully we can get points.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Ahh ffs, really? I thought he was just hitting good form.

fecking internationals...
Yes,a pity, It seems that when a player is recovering we get some another injury. He don't be in el Clásico either

WhoDaGOAT

Morata out for a month.
I don't see Atlético so concentrated as in previous years. Hopefully we can get points.
They are a better attacking side than they have ever been under Cholo. They aren't as reliant on one or two players to score goals anymore.

I think it will be a high scoring draw. 2-2.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
Barca score but incorrectly given offside. Seconds later Pique gets rugby tackled to the floor and no penalty.

Spanish referees are embarrassing.

One of the most blatant pens ever as well :lol:

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Barca score but incorrectly given offside. Seconds later Pique gets rugby tackled to the floor and no penalty.

Spanish referees are embarrassing.

One of the most blatant pens ever as well :lol:
The ref seems clueless. Even if you are wrong, at least act like you are sure of yourself in your decisions

Yagami

Good post resistant
Haha, Malaga somehow, by Gods grace, survive! Incredible. Kameni well and truly Freidel'd Barca!

Prometheus

Supports
Chelsea
The Malaga keeper is the best in the world! No one will convince me otherwise! :eek:

Redondo_Pirri

Supports
Real Madrid
2 red cards and 4 extra minutes on top of the 4 minutes extra time, the refs once again doing all they can to get Barcelona the win, disgusting really.

Just glad Malaga were able to hold on

Yagami

Good post resistant
2 red cards and 4 extra minutes on top of the 4 minutes extra time, the refs once again doing all they can to get Barcelona the win, disgusting really.

Just glad Malaga were able to hold on
To be fair, Barca probably should've had a pen or two.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Barcelona lacked dynamite. Neymar did some nice dribblings but need to get more prominence in this kind of games. Gomes has to improve too.
I liked Diego Llorente before the red card.
Was offside in the goal of Barsa?

Status
Not open for further replies.