La Liga 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaucho_10

Yes the first Malaga red card was a disgrace, but we don't know the reason for the second as the new rules came into play about swearing etc at the ref.
Of course we know, it's in the ref's report, the guy told the ref to "blow the fecking whistle".

Ban

You should be able to, especially given how versatile Mateo is. They are both splendid players to have.
We could but in the NT both of them don't have forward players like in Madrid, nor the ball playing CBs nor the good FBs. They're all decent but not so good as in Madrid so it doesn't look as good. Mateo is versatile but only when used like in Madrid recently it works well. When he played as a nr. 10 for instance it didn't look good.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Yesterday Malaga game was a disgrace. First red card was too much, then the ref gave 4 minutes of stoppage time, but decided to let the game go on for additional 4 minutes to make it 8 minutes all together. Added a second red in the minute 97.
Yeah, no. Red card was excessive but then they had a probably legal goal disallowed and a clear penaly not given. Stoppage time was justified as well.

Look, for all their whining they actually get as much help from the refs as we do, but this game, ref wasn't helping them.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
It was a weird transfer from the start. Most of my cule friends were against it before it happened. When you think about it they had some really bad transfers in last few years (players that are not good enough or just don't fit their style).

Turan - not a good fit
Alcacer - probably the same
Vidal - didn't play much, but he was a winger in Sevilla so it's no wonder if he can't cut it as a fb
Gomes - good with the ball, but he's so slow. A midfield of Busquets, Gomes and Rakitic is not going to be good enough to keep them at this level if that's the plan.

If you compare this Barca squad with Madrid (age, talent) we seem to be in the better position. Add academy and loan players into the equation and it looks even better for Madrid (Llorente, Vallejo). If they manage to patch it up with clever transfer policy in next few transfer windows good for them, but if they don't, we just have to take advantage and win a few league titles for a change. We have the squad depth and the talent on the rise at the moment. There's nothing there to stop this team going all the way, not even a transfer ban. The only thing to stop the team is Perez insisting on playing BBC whenever they are healthy.
I'm a massive Paco fan, but always felt this was a horrendous move for the kid.

Really going to hurt his development, believe he has the talent to be a top player for club and country, but not at Barca due to MSN.
Thanks for the replies guys. About Alcácer,maybe he wanted to get the foot in the door of the elite.
He is an striker with a bad streak but a couple of goals could change completely the perspective of things.
2 weeks ago I thought that Isco had no place, called Zidane a puppet of Florentino and had serious doubts about the partnership Varane-Nacho. Now I dream of Isco and the 4-2-3-1 of Zizou :lol:
The same could be said about Gomes and Turan, Gaucho,we are still in November.Although I agree that our team has better future right now.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Bale injured, won't play el Clásico
Goddamn it! Seriously, it's a fecking miracle that we are where we are at this point with all the fecking injuries.

We'll probably play a 442 like we did against Atleti, right? I hope Kovacic and Ascencio start.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Goddamn it! Seriously, it's a fecking miracle that we are where we are at this point with all the fecking injuries.

We'll probably play a 442 like we did against Atleti, right? I hope Kovacic and Ascencio start.
This season is being terrible with the injuries and Bale had been a long time without problema.
Marca/As reduce the time to 2/3 months instead 4.
I think that Zidane won't bench Benzema in Barcelona.I'd say 4-3-3 with Lucas or Asensio and Casemiro,who is without pace competition.
It would be great to beat Sporting this weekend to arrive there with the 4points advantage

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
The press in Spain is talking these days about Isco's renewal.He ends in 2018 and the club offers 6 m€ net.
He demands( to Madrid and other interested clubs)10m.
After his "resurrection" last week I guess he won't rush to sign.

Redondo_Pirri

Supports
Real Madrid
The press in Spain is talking these days about Isco's renewal.He ends in 2018 and the club offers 6 m€ net.
He demands( to Madrid and other interested clubs)10m.
After his "resurrection" last week I guess he won't rush to sign.
We won't break the wage structure for him, look at Ozil and Di Maria for examples, if he wants that good luck to him and see ya later.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Lol good luck finding a team willing to give him 10millions. 6 millions is already more than he deserves based on performance with us. That's more than we pay modric FFS

I just hope zidane gives james a chance now that bale picked up his annual "big" injury. Asensio's clearly not ready and with the way cristiano's been playing, we really need another game-winner in the side. Will casemiro be back for the clasico? If so, should go for midfield-heavy team. Casemiro-modric-isco/kovacic-james, with cristiano and benzema upfront

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Lol good luck finding a team willing to give him 10millions. 6 millions is already more than he deserves based on performance with us. That's more than we pay modric FFS

I just hope zidane gives james a chance now that bale picked up his annual "big" injury. Asensio's clearly not ready and with the way cristiano's been playing, we really need another game-winner in the side. Will casemiro be back for the clasico? If so, should go for midfield-heavy team. Casemiro-modric-isco/kovacic-james, with cristiano and benzema upfront
I start to believe that Zidane wants James to be so desperate to demand a transfer in January.
Unfortunately I can't Imagine a landscape where he gets again prominence in the team.
About el Clásico I am with the line-up that @Redondo_Pirri wrote in Bale's thread,433 with Lucas to cover the right when they have to defend.

Mark_Barca

Supports
Barcelona
This season is being terrible with the injuries and Bale had been a long time without problema.
Marca/As reduce the time to 2/3 months instead 4.
I think that Zidane won't bench Benzema in Barcelona.I'd say 4-3-3 with Lucas or Asensio and Casemiro,who is without pace competition.
It would be great to beat Sporting this weekend to arrive there with the 4points advantage
Ronaldo, Benzema and Lucas will be the front 3 barring injuries in my view.

Match 13 | 25/27 Nov

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
This weekend's games.

Friday 25th (all times Spain)
Eibar V Betis Fri - 20:45 (19:45 UK)

Saturday 26th
Málaga V Deportivo 13:00
R. Madrid V Sporting Sat - 16:15
Espanyol V Leganés Sat - 18:30
Sevilla V Valencia Sat - 20:45

Sunday 27th
Villarreal V Alavés Sun - 12:00
Osasuna V Atlético Sun - 16:15
Celta V Granada Sun - 18:30
R. Sociedad V Barcelona Sun - 20:45

Real Sociedad V Barcelona could be a good game. Real have made a good start to the season and they usually make a game of it against the big clubs, particularly at home.

Valencia fans will be a bit apprehensive about going to Sevilla. They're currently two points above the relegation places and feel more like a club in crisis as each week goes by.

Leganes, La Liga's miniest minnow, finally got a home Liga win last weekend. They beat Osasuna 2-0. Both goals were scored by Robert Ibáñez, on loan from Valencia. Sadly Ibanez went off later in the game. It's now confirmed that he has an ACL injury, and he'll be out for the rest of the season. I'm guessing Leganes will try to get another player in on loan.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
The feckers play at anoeta right before the clasico? :lol::lol::lol: we've got a chance to kill off the title race by early december

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
With the visit of Sporting to Bernabéu, AS and RM have remembered the first goal of Redondo with the team :drool:

Agni

Is the blank v neck front jersey Madrid playing their official home kit for this season? Seems rather dull.

serghei

Supports
FC Barcelona
Great penalty for Real after a Lucas dive. In other news, Real are dominated on Bernabeu by Gijon, and playing on the counter. Nice goal from Ronaldo though (2nd one), completely fooled the defender there, with a classic no9 move.

Mark_Barca

Supports
Barcelona
Great penalty for Real after a Lucas dive. In other news, Real are dominated on Bernabeu by Gijon, and playing on the counter. Nice goal from Ronaldo though (2nd one), completely fooled the defender there, with a classic no9 move.
Stonewall penalty.

serghei

Supports
FC Barcelona
Stonewall penalty.
I don't think so. Vasquez starts to fall without being touched. I've seen a great replay and it's a dive. Just because an opponent sticks his leg out a bit, doesn't mean you have to dive into it and fabricate a contact to obtain a penalty.

jackofalltrades

It seems an Atlético fan will claim for damages because the goal scored by RM in the CL final was offside and by not having any technological assistance not everything was done to ensure fair decisions were made. He wants about 1600 euros.

Status
Not open for further replies.