La Liga 2017/18

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Cris with two bad mistakes, we really should be up here

Darkhorsez

Some nice play by Madrid but missing that final third piece. They should really have made more to show for their play by now.

vangagal

Think this is the first live El Clasico I have watched. Don't fancy watching Everton so much. Great to see so many of the world's best players.
Must be suck with regular Classico schedule at 3AM in the morning there at Southeast Asia. Even watching regular CL knockout round must be pain at 2.45AM in the morning.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Barca don't need to win today.
This game reflects that. They have come for a draw.

Lord SInister

where grasses are green and girls are pretty
Must be suck with regular Classico schedule at 3AM in the morning there at Southeast Asia. Even watching regular CL knockout round must be pain at 2.45AM in the morning.
yes it is.
And my bad luck, today I am unable to watch because I am at work, and our common tv is out service:mad:.
And I have to watch in shitty mobile streaming which not only lags but also crap resolution.

Decomposing In Paris

Haven't watched as much Spanish football this season, but I'm really not that blown away by these two teams. They have a few exceptional players each, but aside from that the top Premier League teams run them very close in terms of quality.

They are very well rested with the Champions League knockout stages come around though.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Quite enjoying it in a strange way. Barca can afford to leave here with a draw. But Madrid know that the second they may over commit, Barca will cause damage.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Messi hasn't done anything so far. He'll probably score a world class goal now.

Bojan11

Feel for Roberto. Clearly the weak link and yet another manager is playing him right back. When he’s a centre midfielder.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
So Valverde puts down a system which involves Messi waiting on their half for the ball to get there? I’d involve him more personally, but that’s just me.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
If we had Benzema up front I think this forum would implode.

OohAahMartial

I watch it in the morning when I wake up. As I will our match today. Whats with the ridiculous time of our game anyway?

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
This is like a different sport to what we play. So so good.

Migo

real need to score before HT, barca usually up thier game in the 2nd half

Yorkeontop

meonbottom
No play acting, injury feigning and general nastiness, guess it's the 11 point gap taking away that Machiavellian inducing intensity. Awesome technical proficiency on display though.