La Liga 2017/18

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
Deulfeou looking incredible here yet was so shit at Everton, what happened?

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Sergi Roberto is much better in midfield. One goal and one assist for Deulofeu now although I think the first was actually given as an own goal

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
Deulfeou looking incredible here yet was so shit at Everton, what happened?
Deulofeu playing like a man possessed. His work rate is amazing. He really wants this.
God I love you guys, I've been defending Deulo for the last 40 minutes in Barça forums were they say he's playing awful.

He's fighting, always in good position and playing with his head high, I'm so happy with how we're playing today

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Barcelona have a very good manager, I wouldn't write them off just right now. Need two good additions and they're good to go.

Culero

That tackle by Masch was :drool: Xabi Alonso is spot on when he said tackling is not an art unless you are Mascherano. Semedo looks very good, especially in attack.

Obiorahking_

Barcelona have a very good manager, I wouldn't write them off just right now. Need two good additions and they're good to go.
And a whole new defence. I wouldn't let some near relegation side sway you of that.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Huge chance for Depor now, Andone misses a 1 on 1 vs Navas. They should be 1-0 up already