La Liga 2017/18

Hojoon

Players and managers probably thinking twice about cursing since everyone can hear them :lol:

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Terrible half by Barça. Quite incredible how they've managed to build a 7 point lead when they're obviously a worse team than Madrid

Madrid only have themselves to blame tbf

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
Terrible half by Barça. Quite incredible how they've managed to build a 7 point lead when they're obviously a worse team than Madrid

Madrid only have themselves to blame tbf
Quite a job by Messi you mean?

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Quite a job by Messi you mean?
Even when he's been poor Barça have been winning. Last week and on Wednesday he was man marked, got nulified and you still grinded out wins.

Tonight he's been poor too but there you go. 1-0 from a corner. More than your attack you've been lucky not to concede imo. Only 2 goals conceded doesn't show that your defense seems quite exposed.

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
Must be fantastic as a steward. Nothing to do but watch the match!

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Aquilani has been great. Thought he was done after our time with us but he's been impressive tonight

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
Even when he's been poor Barça have been winning. Last week and on Wednesday he was man marked, got nulified and you still grinded out wins.

Tonight he's been poor too but there you go. 1-0 from a corner. More than your attack you've been lucky not to concede imo. Only 2 goals conceded doesn't show that your defense seems quite exposed.
Ok, I'm done here. We suck, Messi sucked for 3 games, but somehow we still win.

I'm ecstatic just waiting for the time Messi actually "does something" and we manage to play well then

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Ok, I'm done here. We suck, Messi sucked for 3 games, but somehow we still win.

I'm ecstatic just waiting for the time Messi actually "does something" and we manage to play well then
What? I didn't say you or Messi sucked. Just that the 7 point lead doesn't really show what's been happening on the pitch. Barça fans themselves have been saying they haven't been great so I'm not sure what's the problem.

As for Messi, tonight has been failed dribbles, failed passes and bad finishing one after the other. Not sure how you can say he hasn't been poor so far. At least by his and Barça's high standards. Everyone has bad games, it happens.

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
What? I didn't say you or Messi sucked. Just that the 7 point lead doesn't really show what's been happening on the pitch. Barça fans themselves have been saying they haven't been great so I'm not sure what's the problem.

As for Messi, tonight has been failed dribbles, failed passes and bad finishing one after the other. Not sure how you can say he hasn't been poor so far. At least by his and Barça's high standards. Everyone has bad games, it happens.
He's on 5 dribbles already (60'), his average this season is 5.2
He lost 2 balls, his average is 3.5
He shot 2 great FKs that the goalkeeper saved

He's playing surrounded by 3 players, dribbling 2 almost everytime and just being short of the third, he has created a couple of chances, by football standards (because when you say we are a worse team that Madrid is about football, not Messi standards) he's playing great, even if it's not a game that would earn a chapter in his autobiography.

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
He's on 5 dribbles already (60'), his average this season is 5.2
He lost 2 balls, his average is 3.5
He shot 2 great FKs that the goalkeeper saved

He's playing surrounded by 3 players, dribbling 2 almost everytime and just being short of the third, he has created a couple of chances, by football standards (because when you say we are a worse team that Madrid is about football, not Messi standards) he's playing great, even if it's not a game that would earn a chapter in his autobiography.
He didn't lose the ball 2 times, he's misplaced a lot more passes than that. He's not playing surrounded by 3 players either. Girona and us man marked him and clearly tried nullifying Barça by nullifying Messi, that's not been the case so far. He's been able to run at Las Palmas' defense several times. He's missed about 3 chances that he usually scores too. Not sure why you're so offended. This is clearly been a pretty subpar game by his standards even though him and Barça have improved since the 1-0.