Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rustyspider13

He was the reason I was rooting for Argentina. If he had been subbed on at 2-0, the game wouldn't have been this dramatic. But all is well that ends well, congratulations, Licha, world champion!

Boondog

I would like to thank Argentina for ensuring our badass CB was returned to us well rested and hungry for more. This is going to work out just fine for us I think.

Sea-Cow

As others have said, very strange that he didn't get brought on in the final.

Lyng

Very strange. I don't think they would have conceded 3 goals like that if he was on the pitch.
I agree. Licha would have been much calmer and not made the brainfarts Otamendi did.

Happy for him. Was also very nice to see the moment between him and Varane.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Licha and Varane. We should win the league.
Now you're gonna believe us, etc.

croadyman

Varane I can understand, but why Licha? His role in this world cup has essentially been a few cameos off the bench, and he didn't even play in the final.
Because of the planned celebration

Sylar

Gonna be a legend this bloke:

Love this so much

He was the reason I was rooting for Argentina. If he had been subbed on at 2-0, the game wouldn't have been this dramatic. But all is well that ends well, congratulations, Licha, world champion!
Yep. It's strange cos for him personally he deserved to come on.
For united he's a WC winner and relatively fresh (though don't think an extra whatever minutes would have mattered)

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
I love Licha so much. I hope EtH and Licha are with us for a very long time.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Lovely that he wanted to play for ETH so much, which is great news for us. Also has shown to be a classy guy as well. Will be interesting to see the dynamic between Messi and Mbappe when the are both back at PSG. Licha has made sure he and Varane will be on good terms which is also great news for United.

BorisManUtd

He's probably still celebrating and partying but can we expect him to play against Forrest next Tuesday? Have to start getting our best defence back together slowly.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
He's probably still celebrating and partying but can we expect him to play against Forrest next Tuesday? Have to start getting our best defence back together slowly.
Doubtful.

Most WC final players have a 2 week break in different leagues, he's also in Argentina so there's the jet lag factor too.

Maybe he didn't play a lot of minutes, so that becomes another problem. We need to make sure he's match sharp.

mu4c_20le

Kind of sounds the boss needs him but he ain't picking up the phone

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'

Kind of sounds the boss needs him but he ain't picking up the phone
Although he’s our best CB… you’d think we have enough to see of forest. Get him back for the wolves game.

zaafi

Very disappointed in him if he's not back for the Nottingham game. He didn't play much during the World Cup and he doesn't need 9 days to celebrate.

phelans shorts

Very disappointed in him if he's not back for the Nottingham game. He didn't play much during the World Cup and he doesn't need 9 days to celebrate.
Let me tell you, if I won a World Cup I would absolutely not be in a fit state to play 9 days later.

For what it’s worth, I expect him back in England in the next couple of days and depending on his fitness playing against Wolves, or for sure Bournemouth.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Let me tell you, if I won a World Cup I would absolutely not be in a fit state to play 9 days later.

For what it’s worth, I expect him back in England in the next couple of days and depending on his fitness playing against Wolves, or for sure Bournemouth.
I think he gets a few days off like everyone else who played there. I think him and Varane would be back the same day

JustinC00

Antony was back 11 days after going out and played against Burnley a day later. 11 days for Martinez would be back in Manchester on the 29th and ready for Wolves on the 31st

RedStarUnited

He played quiet a bit…

R16 - 40
1/4 - 112 Minutes
Semi - 30 Minutes

A-man

The problem is if Harry is still ill and Varane not fit from playing the final and we have to play Casemiro as CB again. If Varane or Harry is available he’s not really needed and can continue celebrating/recovering.

Status
Not open for further replies.