Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
There was a moment when he was running alongside a Crystal Palace attacker on the right (our) wing after their clean break, so it was just him between the attacker and De Gea... and yet the guy keeps his cool and takes the time to look over his shoulder to assess the situation in the centre, all while keeping his opponent, who is running at full speed, under control.

sport2793

Amazing defender and amazing defensive partnership. I'm stunned how good he is, one of the best in the world at the moment for me.

Nep77

World class. From Maguire + Lindelof to world class pairing of Varane and Martinez in a year time, still feels like a dream.

Lj82

Almost like he was playing in cheat mode today. Absolutely magnificent performance

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Got all my United mates whatsapping me drooling over Licha's performance today :lol:

Love him :drool:

BorisManUtd

Monster. There was a point at the end where it looked like he had single handedly crushed Palace's belief. Would confidently have him over anyone else in the league
This. Crowd felt that as well and it made them less anxious as well. Brilliant stuff.

OT1214

There was a moment when he was running alongside a Crystal Palace attacker on the right (our) wing after their clean break, so it was just him between the attacker and De Gea... and yet the guy keeps his cool and takes the time to look over his shoulder to assess the situation in the centre, all while keeping his opponent, who is running at full speed, under control.
That was ridiculous. How on earth did he manage to have so much time to defend with the attacker in check. Unbelievable composure.

Reactions: Cheimoon

Remember the geese

If only he was a bit taller, so he could fulfill the criteria that Carragher, Souness and the other experts deem essential for what is required to be a Premier League centre back.

ruuds left boot

macs - best example of emperors new clothes ... an
I cannot believe how good this guy is. He's just incredible, unbelievable. All the posts on this page and the one before say it all so well.

It's everything about him - his ability, his (controlled) aggression and always, always gives 100%—just a complete beast of a footballer.
I'm so very glad we got him instead of Timber.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
What a monster of a defender. Won everything today. Besides his ability, and his attitude, he really does have a high football IQ. I mean he reads the game so well, he's always one step ahead of the attackers he's up against.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
Second best performance from any player this season. Mahrez has the best.

Am I overreacting? Perhaps a keeper or another defensive collosus performance that I've missed.

He dominated the entire game. From being in control to backs to the wall defending he did both to a near perfect standard.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
This guy! Absolutely fecking incredible player. No defender comes close to him in the league right now.

Carragher still can’t muster the words to give him the slightest bit of praise.

Can you imagine if he ended up at Arsenal. Saliba and Martinez would be a hell of a partnership!
Just to show how good Arsenal's scouting is. We're lucky that ETH is our manager that already knew how good Martinez was.

Wing Attack Plan R

Ice in his veins. Never panics, always sees a way out of danger, and inspires those around him because panic is contagious.

Status
Not open for further replies.