Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

acnumber9

Got a bit caught up in how chaotic the game was. Great passing from the back as usual though.

Real Name

Some great last second tackles but he didn’t exactly looked harmonious tonight. Kicked a man in his face, reckless tackle as last man on the border to the box etc. Also not at his best for the first goal even though I wouldn’t blame him for it. Better in second half.
That reckless tackle was a dive by Leeds player.

Sylar

Basically forces Shaw to get forward which always helps. Plays the ball into space with pace on it.
Yeah the pace of the ball is always good. Not smashed but conviction to ensure its more often than not cut out but can be controlled by our players

criticalanalysis

His worst game for us in a while but still pretty good. You know a player is world class when they have a high bottom level.
Pretty much. A bit suspect for the first goal and got away with the foul on the edge of the box and the Bamford hook leg move ( :lol: ) but was also brilliant in his defensive contributions and as always our de facto playmaker/commander from the back.

The way he always releases the ball when the receiver gets it in the best possible timing and angle is so, so underrated i.e no hospital balls.

Bwuk

Lucky to avoid red. I thought he played really well but we couldn’t have grumbled if he got sent off for the incident with Bamford.

CloneMC16

He was playing on the edge tonight. Made some tackles that could have gotten him a card.

Still bloody good, though. His progressive passing is such a great asset to the team.

Anustart89

Ah, correct. Yeah, to me it looked deliberate. Lisandro knew exactly what he was doing there and he took a huge risk.
I'm pretty sure it was deliberate, but it's tough for VAR to say that it's "clear and obvious" when he's looking away from Bamford all the time, so I never expected VAR to get involved once I saw the replay.

I actually thought it was the initial challenge that'd taken Bamford out, with them both going for the ball with their studs raised.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I'm pretty sure it was deliberate, but it's tough for VAR to say that it's "clear and obvious" when he's looking away from Bamford all the time, so I never expected VAR to get involved once I saw the replay.

I actually thought it was the initial challenge that'd taken Bamford out, with them both going for the ball with their studs raised.
It was just perfect acting too. He didn’t flinch or take a little peek at where his foot landed. Perfect shithousery

Ibi Dreams

Just watched highlights and in them he left Gnonto and Bamford crying on the floor back to back :lol:

Baneofthegame

I hate seeing players out of position usually but I'd start him as cdm for next 2 games. Better passer/player than Fred and we at least have CB cover.
I thought about this as well, maybe play Shaw at CB, bring Malacia in until Casemiro comes back.

Ekeke

Pretty much. A bit suspect for the first goal and got away with the foul on the edge of the box and the Bamford hook leg move ( :lol: ) but was also brilliant in his defensive contributions and as always our de facto playmaker/commander from the back.

The way he always releases the ball when the receiver gets it in the best possible timing and angle is so, so underrated i.e no hospital balls.
First goal he left a bit of a gap, but considering his CB partner was out of position, didnt track the runner and didnt help at all its asking a bit much to block the entire goal. Gnonto found the small gap and beat De Gea

The "foul" Lisandro moves to take the ball and then stops short and the Leeds player threw himself forward onto the ground. A clear dive. Lisandro didnt go through with the challenge the Leeds player was expecting

Rolaholic

He couldn't help himself with the last part :lol:

Just Hope

At first glance he appears to be responsible for the first goal, falling for the attacker's feint.

Upon watching the whole play again, the whole situation was a chain of errors so flabbergasting that you could put benny hill music in the background and it would fit.

Chief123

He couldn't help himself with the last part :lol:
It hurt him so much to even say what he did. Then he couldn’t help himself on Twitter.

Mr PG

Ah, correct. Yeah, to me it looked deliberate. Lisandro knew exactly what he was doing there and he took a huge risk.
The guy clobbered into Lisandro and he revenged. He’s a street fighter he won’t back down.

Ceteris

Need to keep his emotions in check a bit. Var is looking to send off our players for the barest minimum incidents. Got away with one on Wednesday

Leeds United 0:2 Man Utd

Sylar

He changed the game, within minutes of coming on he split their midfield and put us on the attack in seconds and didn't give Leeds a chance to settle into shape. Incisive on top of his recoveries

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Made all the difference today. Without him, we have no link between the back 4 and the rest of the team.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
100% the difference maker him coming on, instantly changed the game

Status
Not open for further replies.