Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oranges038

We were a side transformed when he came on. My MOTM. Won us the game.
Aye the change in intensity and speed of moving the ball out of the back was noticeable. Less fcuking about with it.

What a player he is turning out to be.

Superunknown

This man is my favourite United player, along with Casemiro. He changed the game when he came on. Came on and absolutely schooled those Leeds twAts.

Ibi Dreams

This baller completely turned us around when he came on. Makes Maguire look like a dinosaur of a defender

saivet

Amazing how a CB coming on can change the game which just highlights his quality

Sgreddevil

Game changer. He was able to recover the balls fast and provide immediate incisive defence splitting passes that render Leeds' pressing useless.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
We were actually able to cross the halfway line after he came on after 60 minutes of struggling to do so.

On a different planet to our other options. Gutted he's suspended for the Europa game.

HookedOnAPhelan

He's such an incredibly intelligent player. He reminds me of Scholes. Always in complete control of his surroundings and always makes the right decisions.

criticalanalysis

Absolute class.

Fecking disgraceful Europa decisions for the penalty and booking to keep him out of the Barca tie.

acnumber9

Weird decision to rest him in this game when he won’t be playing on Thursday. It almost cost us.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He’s not playing midweek anyway, just seems very odd to me
Probably for that exact reason. Malacia will play LB and Shaw with Varane you'd expect? maybe he wanted to gel them.

maybe he was ill or had a knock. who knows.

Dan_F

Absolute class.

Fecking disgraceful Europa decisions for the penalty and booking to keep him out of the Barca tie.
Didn’t even remember that he was banned. Makes it slightly strange that he was rested today then, maybe ETH wanted to see Shaw at CB again.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Level above the rest when he came on. I get why he didn't start, get Shaw and Malacia into some form for the midweek game... But it's discouraging that we struggled so much without him. Will be a huge loss vs Barca.

Strelok

We only came to life after he came on. Such quality on and off the ball.

bosnian_red

Tony247

Ten Hag wanted to give Shaw and Malacia some rhythm at LCB and LB before playing vs Barca. Didn't really work all that well, but the logic makes sense.
As long as he is not injured or something related to discipline.

PlayerOne

Tried to give him a rest I guess + get some minutes into Malacia and Maguire.
Think it was to give Shaw game time at CB for the Barca game. This all odd team selection was about Barca

acnumber9

Ten Hag wanted to give Shaw and Malacia some rhythm at LCB and LB before playing vs Barca. Didn't really work all that well, but the logic makes sense.
I’m not sure a Premier League game away from home against an opponent that there were going to be pressing us like mad is the time for a training session.

Adam-Utd

I’m not sure a Premier League game away from home against an opponent that there were going to be pressing us like mad is the time for a training session.
Well Leeds play like a shit Barcelona, so it was probably the idea training situation for Thursday.

Shaw will need to move the ball faster from CB that's for sure.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Difference when he came on was night and day. What a player.

bosnian_red

It was a game in the league where we have a comfortable lead over 5th, and had used them not too long ago vs City (successfully). The cups are simply more important right now, and it wasn't a big risk doing that.

OverratedOpinion

He's just a beautiful player to watch. So clean in everything he does. There were a couple of instances where a few players were bumbling in with challenges and missing the ball and he just timed it perfectly and came away with possession and then he drove a pass out to the left like a left footed Scholes.

Status
Not open for further replies.