Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

next_number_seven

He has top level acceleration, matched with top level agility. I swear that is more terrifying for defenders 1 v 1 rather than your regular big center backs.
I used to play center back and I'm only a bit taller than Lisandro.
Most of the time you're winning the ball on the floor so height isn't so important. You contest very few headers.
Speed of mind and body is far more important than height.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
What a player this guy is, you can't really say anything bad about him. Maybe his hairstyle is shite, but everything else is absolutely amazing.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Alongside Varane and Casemiro these are our foundation. These three and Rashford have been utterly outstanding this season. A real toss up for player of the year. None of them deserve to miss out.

Ekeke

10/10 for every mental skill used in football

If you could build a perfect defensive player you'd take all of his mentality, and his personality. And then his on the ball skills. The only area where you might add something would be perhaps adding a few inches and having the physical strength of a Vidic or someone similar. And defending isnt about 1 player, so you easily make up for the small imperfections with his CB partner and other defensive players.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
This guy won the World Cup 2 months ago and is fighting for the League Cup trophy with all his heart.
I fecking love this man.

Red Rash

I think most fans thought we overpaid for Martinez in the summer but it actually seems like we screwed Ajax over. Thought he was fantastic again alongside Varane.

AndySmith1990

He's amazing. When it comes to picking our player of the season I want to choose him
But then there's Casemiro, and Rashford, and Shaw, and Varane... spoilt for choice

Leg-End

If I was 10 years old and about his height I would want his name on my shirt just like it used to be with Keane.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
"But, Marge, that little guy hasn't done anything yet. Look at him. He's going to do something and you know it's going to be good."

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
It’s a very long time since I’ve loved a United player as much as I do him.

he’s absolutely flawless defensively, never puts a foot wrong and loves a scrap.

RoyKeaneReborn

Really love him. The first half how he took on that header bravely, bled, n was attended to, reminded me of Vida in the past. Never afraid to put his head and body on the line. And then the way he held the trophy aloft with 1 hand, reminded me of how The Rock used to hold the WWF title, haha! Stood his ground against the Newcastle players. He's just absolute class whatever he does. What a privilege to see him live at OT few nights ago vs Barca, alongside with Case and Varane. N then tonight, another majestic performance.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He’s absolutely amazing. There was this moment where he could have whacked it forward aimlessly like most defenders do. But he took an intelligent touch into space which the attacker pressing him didn’t see coming and he dinked the pass perfectly on to Rashfords feet. With him and Shaw that side of our defence has so much technical quality

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I think he had a normal game, but with a bit extra of shithousery :lol:
He's as good at the shithouse stuff as he is at the game. There was one time Wilson (I think) pushed him over in our box towards the end of the game, and I'm absolutely sure he made every effort to bring his foot up between the Newcastle's players legs as he was falling down.

A work of shithousing art. He always turns his back and walks away when the handbags (and possible yellow cards) start as well.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Getting a shirt with his name on the back, he is my type of player, technically great, that left foot is brilliant but also a warrior, a competitor and a nutjob.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Put his head on the line for us. Literally.

Their CB probably scores that chance if Martinez doesn't throw himself in and get clattered.

Somehow their player came out with a big egg on his head looking shaken, Martinez just carried on :cool:

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Getting a shirt with his name on the back, he is my type of player, technically great, that left foot is brilliant but also a warrior, a competitor and a nutjob.
Part of what's great about him is that he isn't a nutjob at all, he just does a fecking great impression of one.

All of his shithousing is snidey, low-key and tactical. He never looks like he's going to lose his rag, lash out and get sent off. After he's left a foot in on someone or whatever and the afters start, he's usually got his back turned to it and is marching back off to his position. :lol:

He's got one red in his career as far as I can tell, for a second yellow in an Argentine league game 5 years ago. I think he's pretty much always in control of himself.

Edwards6

Best defender in the league, can't remember how much we paid for him but whatever it was it's a bargain!

Status
Not open for further replies.