Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He had Lewandowski in his pocket all fecking night. The tiktoker thought he’d have more joy against the smaller man and stayed away from Varane’s side, only for that to happen :lol:

mu4c_20le

Street fighter defender. Best description I've heard of him ... opponents will tangle with him and end up on the deck

avgp_1

MOTM for me. Best player in that terrible first half and then some stunning passes including the one for the second goal all the while keeping Lewandowski in check

Rake

He was magnificent. His passing is truly a joy to behold. He has deep pockets with some of the best strikers around in them.

MetoTTT

Rock solid again, a true leader. What a signing! Vida like player with better passing.

Red_Aaron

an absolute warrior of course but just how good he is on the ball too can't be understated

but for Marcus' goals this would be our player of the year for me, over casemiro

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Yeah he’s my favourite player of the last 10 years

kidbob

Best CB in the World for me. I can't think of a single one better than him except for maybe Varane!!

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Can't be successful as a CB at that height unless you have Cannavaro level potential... Don't think that's inaccurate to say. He just has it though.

criticalanalysis

His ability to get bum tight (yes you read that right), without giving a foul and completely disrupting any attacker's rhythm to control a ball is unmatched.

A fecking warrior with surgical technique.

Telsim

Absolutely unreal player. Unbelievable guy. Completely annihilated Lewa.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Argentina! Argentina! Argentina!

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
That close up of him shoving Lewandowski out of the pitch like it was nothing :drool:
My MotM. Perfect defensively and some of his passing was simply outrageous.

Aint gota Kalou

His height is weirdly a strength, low centre of gravity means he's rock solid in and out of possession. His timing and composure on the ball is world class.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
He's ridiculous. That's all.

Also some of his passes. Jesus Christ.

royalewithcheese2006

Supports
A Director of Football
Feckin love this man. So cool, reads the game so well and knows when to boot it clear and when to keep possession and build from the back. Everytime I see him covering, I know he's going to handle it. Don't think I've felt the same way about any CB we have since Vidic and Rio more than a decade ago.

Vapor trail

Best signing this summer. Casemiro perhaps the most important but Martinez the most efficient.

youngrell

Class performance, absolutely bullied Lewandowski all night.

I love how it looks like he leaves a dent on the opponent with every challenge, even when the challenge is so clean. Hard as nails.

OmarUnited4ever

Very good
Legend in the making. It’s a fecking horrid thought he could’ve been wearing Arsenal shirt, thank feck we stepped in.
Gotta give it to Arsenal, they were serious about getting him and I can't fault them for trying after witnessing the season he is having here

Status
Not open for further replies.