Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I was at the game and Shaw didn't look that bad. I'm sure he'll play, Welbeck looked more of a doubt if I'm honest. Shaw along with Smalling were excellent on the night.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
If he's a winger, he plays on the right, which means he'll face whatever left back/left central defender we put up. Recently, though, he's been playing in the middle behind Welbeck, so expect him to face our central defenders more. McNair's going to have a real test if he starts in central defence.
Gulp

Shamwow

listens to shit music & watches Mrs Brown's Boys
Our most experienced defender on the pitch who also happens to be 19 years old gets injured and no one is surprised.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Our most experienced defender on the pitch who also happens to be 19 years old gets injured and no one is surprised.
Our most experienced defender on pitch is Smalling BTW. These injuries have gone beyond ridiculous now though.

Sparky Rhiwabon

Listen, injuries are part and parcel of the game. Remember, Chelsea had Costa injured for a couple of games and now Nathan Ake is also out for them.

Sam

It was so obvious from the moment he first touched the ball that he wasn't right. Just like Herrera a few weeks ago.

Just when you think we've set the bar as high as humanly possible for complete and utter feckwittery, we go and outdo ourselves. Genius.

Lu Tze

Something is seriously wrong with our medical staff. We buy players with decent injury records and make them injury prone.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
It was so obvious from the moment he first touched the ball that he wasn't right. Just like Herrera a few weeks ago.

Just when you think we've set the bar as high as humanly possible for complete and utter feckwittery, we go and outdo ourselves. Genius.
What'cha talkin' 'bout? He went over on his ankle, nothing to do with what made him a doubt for the game.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Something is seriously wrong with our medical staff. We buy players with decent injury records and make them injury prone.
:lol: How in anyway shape or form was this one their fault?

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
:( *sigh*

Hopefully it's something and nothing, but going over on your ankle like that can go either way.

Blodssvik

It is clearly not only bad luck that we get so many injuries. I think that in our desperation to field players we play them before they are 100% and then you are more likely to suffer setbacks on old injuries and new injuries. Combination of bad luck, injury prone players and high risk taking.

Sammyjunn

In Smalling's pocket (as every other person)
It is clearly not only bad luck that we get so many injuries. I think that in our desperation to field players we play them before they are 100% and then you are more likely to suffer setbacks on old injuries and new injuries. Combination of bad luck, injury prone players and high risk taking.
Yeah but this injury had nothing to do with that, it was a nasty challenge by Chamberlain, he'd also get injured if he was fit for 2 consecutive years.

Devil may care

He turned his ankle quite badly, nothing to do with being fragile like some of our other crocks, his injury fits into the same unlucky category as Blind's. We are utterly fecked at LB with all 3 options out.

Mali_Zeus

He just landed akwardly, nothing to do with rushing him.

Raw

Isn't it just typical that we buy 3 players capable of playing at LB and they all get injured?

Really can't be doing with Blackett there again, would much prefer Young to be honest.

Sam

What'cha talkin' 'bout? He went over on his ankle, nothing to do with what made him a doubt for the game.
Ah fair enough. I thought he went off clutching his hammy. He definitely didn't look at the races today mind.

Mersault

I just don't understand why he played on. Same goes for Wilshere. It's pointless.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Jesus Christ. Looks like we will be seeing Young at left back next week then.

Blodssvik

Yeah but this injury had nothing to do with that, it was a nasty challenge by Chamberlain, he'd also get injured if he was fit for 2 consecutive years.
My post was making a point about our general problems with injuries. Not specifically this one. But the way a player coordinates his body and general fitness obviously have effects on the probability of suffering injuries. If you are not completely up to the tempo of the game you are also more likely to have challenges coming at you. Again talking generally and not trying to analyse this particular injury.

ZDwyr

Really really frustrating. While Young was solid today I don't think he can be as good with a back four unlike Shaw who is a natural. Hopefully the moonboot was precaution and it isn't too bad. Knowing our luck though I am expecting the worst possible scenario.

RuudTom83

meh! another injury....Bring It On!

we can play with the academy back four and teams would still need 20+ chances to best De Gea :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.