Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skills

Snitch
Can't believe people can doubt his talent, he's magnificent. Playing behind a winger is completely different to having to have an entire flank to yourself in a diamond.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He is going to be great for us. Just needs to sort his crossing out. He has no confidence in his crossing whatsoever. Nice cutback for the Rooney chance of course.

El Zoido

He's really good. The injury he got halfway through the season was a bit of a shame because he was starting to hit some good form. He'll be our left back for at least the next five years I reckon.

Devil may care

Created our best chance and has offered an option for Young every time, not sure what people are moaning about.

DevilRed

Needs to gain confidence and just use his pace everytime to get past people. Sometimes he seems hesitant for whatever reason.

Will only get better and is absolutely lightening quick.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Has the physique to be an absolute monster in a few years. Lightening quick at times. Just needs to hone his technique.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He's going to be superb. Needs to work on his crossing but done very well considering how long he's been out & he helped create our only real chance.

Skills

Snitch
Has the physique to be an absolute monster in a few years. Lightening quick at times. Just needs to hone his technique.
His technique is pretty class as well to be fair. Kills a ball dead on the spot on the run pretty easily. Just lacking a bit of confidence in his final ball and that will come. Superb talent.

Classical Mechanic

Any one else notice him control that ball on the chest from a pretty poor pass?

He needs a bit more confidence I feel and he can be a top player. Still looks a little nervous in the final third.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
I've never been more confident of a young player making it at United than Luke Shaw. He'll 100% do a Rooney.

Trizy

I know he's a kid but for gods sake boy get forward and do something. Playing like a total pussy compared to Blind.
What??

He's done well going forward considering Jose has set up to defense the left side.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
I know he's a kid but for gods sake boy get forward and do something. Playing like a total pussy compared to Blind.
:lol: he created the best chance of the half with a great cross.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
He's done well today, especially considering he's been out injured.
As has been said a zillion times, it's just the injuries that will stop him being a United regular.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
needs to be first choice and rested often. could easily be the best left back in the world.

RedRover

What a quality player, could be one of the best deals we've ever done.

He's still young but looks so experienced. Superb tonight.

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
Our best player today just taken off. If that's not an injury with the likes of RVP on the bench and Falcoa still on I am very bemused.

Went and sat down didn't get any treatment.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Our best player today just taken off. If that's not an injury with the likes of RVP on the bench and Falcoa still on I am very bemused.

He's just back from a hamstring injury and spent 80 minutes running the length of the pitch, makes sense to take him off.

El-Manos

LVG is very strict with game fitness, he's only been back in training a week, that's why he was taken off.

Ekeke

Very good game for his first one back. If he plays like that every week he's our clear and first choice leftback

FromTheBench

He was very good. Dangerous runs and also played a very nice through ball to Falcao when he hit outside of the post.

Adds a different dimension to our team.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Best player for us today perhaps. Constant threat. Thought he was going to struggle to get into the side with Blind doing so well but that performance simply reminded me how good Shaw can be. Impressed and chuffed for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.