Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
What's Fellaini being found not drink and driving got to do with "illness" a week later?
Maybe he was driving while being sick, which lead the Police to think that he was under influence.

Raw

Good to see him fit but I wouldn't start him against Spurs if we're still going with the 352.

I'd rather ease both him and Rafael back against Stoke and bring the diamond back.

cyberman

On current form though, I wouldn't pick him over Young.
But Young cant play lb, he is a wing back. The only reason we're playing 3 at the back is due to having no full backs available.
Dropping Young and Valencia would be a welcome development.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
We were hugely dominant that game. 65% possession, just struggled to kill the game off. .
We had to clear two chances of there's off the line (Ashley Young at left back responsible for one of those blocks). They pressed hard for an equaliser in the last 5-10 minutes and had more shots on target than us. It was definitely a tough game, and they are a good side. They should have been 4 up against Arsenal a few weeks ago. They beat City at their place. They're far from terrible.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
We had to clear two chances of there's off the line (Ashley Young at left back responsible for one of those blocks). They pressed hard for an equaliser in the last 5-10 minutes and had more shots on target than us. It was definitely a tough game, and they are a good side. They should have been 4 up against Arsenal a few weeks ago. They beat City at their place. They're far from terrible.
I thought Stoke were poor against us. Youngs average position was that of a left winger, and not of a left back. He had a good game to be fair, but i didn't think there was much of a test of his defensive abilities. LVG seemingly hasnt seen enough to be convinced either as i dont think he's played him in a back 4 since.

Man-United

I want to see him as lcb if we keep the 352 and see how he does. Young should not be dropped in this system, he's been one of our best players since november.

ZDwyr

Needs to win his spot back from Young who has done brilliantly. Although if we go back to a back four then Shaw will probably get the nod.

Status
Not open for further replies.