Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dion

Excellent defensively but really let himself down going forward.

One of those games were even Evra at the very end of his career starts an overload on that flank and we win 3 or 4-0.

Terminator

It would have been incredible if he scored near the end of the game. Had some decent curve on it.

3KDré

There is no young player at the club I like more than him. I really want to see him fulfil his potential and become a mainstay in this team and England's for a decade.

saivet

There was one particular moment in the match, where it was screaming for him to go on the overlap but he just stood there. Annoyed me as much as Rojo's two long range shots

Bwuk

Don't think he's the most intelligent player, and relys on his physicality and pace a lot.

Manny

Grammar Police
There was one particular moment in the match, where it was screaming for him to go on the overlap but he just stood there. Annoyed me as much as Rojo's two long range shots
A bit unfair to criticise his attacking contribution. Rashford ignores his overlaps and just passes it back to Pogba or Mata when he gets to the final third, or uses Shaw to retain possession.

DeOddi

A bit unfair to criticise his attacking contribution. Rashford ignores his overlaps and just passes it back to Pogba or Mata when he gets to the final third, or uses Shaw to retain possession.
Probably more down to Shaw starting his runs way too late than Rashford ignoring him. Most of the times Rashford gets the ball on the wing he´s on his own and up against 2 or 3 defenders.

Red_Beans

It seems like an obvious thing to say but he needs to be playing regularly to find his best form. He takes to long to hit his stride after a spell out

izec

He was abysmal going forward. Looks afraid, just like Darmian last season. He looks clueless and doesnt know the basics of an attacking LB. I hope it is just a negative effect after his injuries, but these players nowadays are so soft. He doesnt play a few games after an injury and his brother is ranting on twitter, absolutely ridiculous.

Acole9

Outstanding
He needs to go forward more, when he makes those runs he can cause problems but he needs to be more brave.

3KDré

I wish he would use his bloody pace for once. When he gets going he is actually quite a good dribbler.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Looks a shadow of the player he was under Louis pre-leg break so far. No confidence to go forward or take the ball on. It's not even a tactical thing i.e. An excuse to hold balance while Darmian roams.

NinjaFletch

Looks a shadow of the player he was under Louis pre-leg break.
He doesn't though. He looks a shadow of the player he was for 3 games at the start of thst season. I'd say his inconsistent performances this season are roughly in line with what he showed between injuries in his first season.

Eddy_JukeZ

Looks so labored out there.

Has he lost some pace? Even defensively, he seems a step slow.

3KDré

I don't understand Luke, can you not pass the ball forward? He adds basically nothing to our attacking play. It's a bit weird when even Darmian is attacking better than you.

Nero

He doesn't though. He looks a shadow of the player he was for 3 games at the start of thst season. I'd say his inconsistent performances this season are roughly in line with what he showed between injuries in his first season.
Exactly. Unfortunately the narrative has now been written that he hasn't been the same since his injury, forgetting the fact that he was praised at the start of the season. Praised for both his performances and physical ability (i.e not lost any pace). Now since the Watford game it's become a case of he's had a poor season and has lost pace. Like I said, narrative.

Reactions: sizzling sausages

Manny

Grammar Police
Constantly passing the ball back to Rojo rather than look forward.

acnumber9

He needs to hire that personal trainer again. Looks horribly out of shape.

Robbie Boy

I'm a huge fan of Shaw but something just doesn't seem right with him at the moment. I hope it's not a psychological thing from his injury. He just doesn't seem to be playing with any confidence which certainly was never an issue with him before.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Every time someone runs at him he turns to jelly. It's genuinely worrying.

Fergus' son

Gets very easily confused
Is he under instructions not to get near the opposition box?!

Count Orduck

He's awful. He played well for three games before the leg break and suddenly people think that's his natural level, conveniently forgetting how unutterably terrible he was in his first season here.

Bwuk

If it's a confidence thing get another left back in January and loan him out, because he is absolutely woeful. We should of kept Evra.

kps88

He looks to have lost all his pace. The only reason he's starting right now is because of our injuries.

Walters_19_MuFc

Doesn't drive with the ball like he used to. Want to see that back in his game. When he's in full flight, he's devastating.

acnumber9

His lack of work rate tonight has been appalling. Looks more out of shape than Schweinsteiger.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Looks fat. Always has, kind of, but you can see it in his movement now, as well. Heavy legs, slow reactions, no acceleration.

Status
Not open for further replies.