Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
No issue with his performance for me. Should've shot when he had the chance but can't really knock him for that. I'm just glad he's getting in those positions now.

Red Royal

Glad he didnt get close to a booking and he is available for the Arsenal game.

I agree that the 1st Soton goal was more DDGs error than Shaw's

Mcking

He is very dominant. His touch is mint, and has more composure than our midfielders.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I don't blame him for the goal. That's on De Gea..

Apart from that he did his job..

Zoo

Deserves credit for that run which drew Southampton defenders wide enabling Andreas to score his worldie. Shaw was like a steam train coming up on the overlap.

Andersons Dietician

God knows who the Sky commentator was that kept calling him Luke Young, did it twice. Anyway absolute beast again, should have had an assist if Rashford didn’t steal that one off the boot of Lukaku, defensively though he is by far the best LB in the league at defending. That scoop header in the 2nd half putting his head in where it hurts, there was another 50/50 today he went in for and Christ the impact...

BazzaBear

Definately Banned
His pass for Rashford's goal when on England duty was his best assist .....
I have been waiting for him to make a similar pass for United..
I think it was against Arsenal, he cut across the midfield to open an angle and played an absolutely excellent through ball for Lukaku, who then set up a goal.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
1 booking away from a 2 match ban :nervous:

When does that expire?
After 32 games.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.espn.com/soccer/english-premier-league/story/3591150/premier-league-rule-changes-yellow-card-bans-and-managerial-misconduct?platform=amp
Premier League:
- One-match ban if five yellow cards received before 19 Premier League fixtures (Dec. 26 round)
- Further two-match ban if 10 yellow cards received before 32 fixtures (weekend of March 30)
- Further three-match ban if 15 yellows received (no fixture limit)

IrishRedDevil

God knows who the Sky commentator was that kept calling him Luke Young, did it twice. Anyway absolute beast again, should have had an assist if Rashford didn’t steal that one off the boot of Lukaku, defensively though he is by far the best LB in the league at defending. That scoop header in the 2nd half putting his head in where it hurts, there was another 50/50 today he went in for and Christ the impact...
Ian Wright called him Luke Young on MOTD also.

IrishRedDevil

After 32 games.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.espn.com/soccer/english-premier-league/story/3591150/premier-league-rule-changes-yellow-card-bans-and-managerial-misconduct?platform=amp
Premier League:
- One-match ban if five yellow cards received before 19 Premier League fixtures (Dec. 26 round)
- Further two-match ban if 10 yellow cards received before 32 fixtures (weekend of March 30)
- Further three-match ban if 15 yellows received (no fixture limit)
Another 2 games to go then. That’s concerning as he is in such top form and vital to the team.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
God knows who the Sky commentator was that kept calling him Luke Young, did it twice.
That commentator had a nightmare (it was NBC by the way). Seemed to hate us but then bigged us up massively at the end when we scored and then when we won the pen. Strange fella.

Trizy

Looked knackered again 3rd game in a row after 70mins. Still one of our best players though.

mav_9me

He cannot cross.

I'm sorry but a fullback that don't cross is not a Man Utd fullback for me.
Disagree. Evra never was a good crosser.

But I want Shaw to get more involved in the attacking 3rd and its obvious Ole wants him to do the same. Tbf to Shaw he is doing better in that aspect.

Agree with everyone about his first touch and carrying the ball and passing. Very consistent.

Fracture90

Another great performance, can't really blame him for the goal, it was more on DDG and Pogba/Sanchez not helping out town anything.

PSG 1:3 Man Utd

Zoo

And another great defensive performance. It’s amazing that Jose had a problem with it.

Ban

Fantastic tonight, was all over the pitch, defensively without a mistake, contributed to the attack and getting out of block.
Love the guy.

Yagami

Good post resistant
And another great defensive performance. It’s amazing that Jose had a problem with it.
Him, Martial, Pogba. Wanted rid of all 3 :lol:

So many of us knew they'd transform our left hand side. Shame it took nearly 3 years due to José but we're here now :drool:

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Him, Martial, Pogba. Wanted rid of all 3 :lol:

So many of us knew they'd transform our left hand side. Shame it took nearly 3 years due to José but we're here now :drool:
That comment from Jose that he had to guide him on the pitch or whatever.

Andersons Dietician

‘Can’t wait until we replace him with (insert flavour of the month LB that people have never seen play)”

Absolute weapon, he just looks the part now.

MDFC Manager

Defensively he's a monster, always has been. All the idiots who wanted him out, please show your face (though I suspect a certain Portugeezer won't).

Red-Man-Walking

Fully Erect
I've wanted Shaw to come on for us in a bit way as I've had doubts about him as a long term option ever since the leg break. I'm sorry for doubting him. He was beastly tonight.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Excellent game, also showed how quick he is. He is having very good season.

Mcking

He is my favourite player in the team. I always feel confident when the ball is near him. He is amazing.

mu4c_20le

I think it's getting to a point where we are used to seeing him perform now.

sp_107

Glad Mourinho the brains behind Shaw is now gone and Shah finally started using his own brain

Status
Not open for further replies.