LVG Out Thread | BBC: Sacked!

Do you want LVG sacked?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WyoManU

I just know how anyone, from the board right on through to the supporters, can believe that everything is alright with us. We look an extremely average side. I still think 7th is about as good as we do as long as LVG sticks around. It must be so hard for SAF to watch this. He worked for a quarter of a century and cemented Man Utd as one of the biggest clubs in the world. Now, just a few years on, and we are in free fall.

Precaution

So if LVG thought in the Chelsea game the players were fighting for him (only in one half mind) which changed his mind about the team and not leave, then what does this half say to him? can he piss off now?

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
After 18 months of processing and philosophizing, in terms of attack, our team is at "lump it to Fellaini".

Definitely been worth it.

justboy68

I'm a whisker away from dishing out some well deserved abuse to Ed Woodward on twitter. Does Ed have a twitter? If not the official MUFC one might have to do. I'm so angry that they are still forcing us to put up with this shite.

Nucks

RT History Department
I'm a whisker away from dishing out some well deserved abuse to Ed Woodward on twitter. Does Ed have a twitter? If not the official MUFC one might have to do.
You should really let him have it. I bet his ears will totally burn as he definitely doesn't read some random hurling abuse at him.

justboy68

You should really let him have it. I bet his ears will totally burn as he definitely doesn't read some random hurling abuse at him.
That was the sarcasm. We're powerless to do anything about this dross. It's a sorry state of affairs.

NK86

Tbf we have seen some really poor perfomances from teams under SAF at Anfield. But this lump it to Fellaini is what we have done in every big match, including that good run of 3-4 games at the backend of last season. If this is his philosophy then the likes of @Santiago_KinderBueno need to explain how he has left an indelible mark on some of the best teams of our generation.

Devil81

I'm starting to lose faith and interest in United, we were plugging the fvcking Reverant movie through the week. The club is coining it in left right and centre and they don't seem to care about the football.

If the club had any self respect left, they'd sack LVG on Monday morning. He's dragged us to the gutter, this football is diabolical.

Zen86

I tend to want to back the manager no matter what, but I can't for the life of me see what it is we're trying to do. There is no actual plan in terms of attack.

For me this is worse than Moyes' tenure.

Nucks

RT History Department
So, what is the critique of LvG's tactics here. I assume we're of a consensus that his tactics are "stand and watch the ball, show no passion, and make sure you don't complete any passes, or morning team muesli breakfast is back on!!!"

Oh wait.

Ludens the Red

It's funny, for someone who appears so rigid, tactical and methodical, when we're not passing the ball around pointlessly its funny how atrociously disorganised we become.
There's literally no tactics, no game plan and no method to this first half, it's as if he's told the players, go out and there and boot the ball away whilst running away from your designated positions at all times.
I'm sitting here thinking, what the feck are half these players doing playing for Manchester United and what the feck is this clown doing in charge of Manchester United, it's a complete clusterfeck.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
United vs Liverpool should NEVER be a snooze fest.

why is he doing it to himself. Just leave and go enjoy your retirement

Nucks

RT History Department
I'm starting to lose faith and interest in United, we were plugging the fvcking Reverant movie through the week. The club is coining it in left right and centre and they don't seem to care about the football.

If the club had any self respect left, they'd sack LVG on Monday morning. He's dragged us to the gutter, this football is diabolical.
I'm curious what your excuse will be when the next guy can't get any results either.

Woodenlung

Should've been sacked a month ago, but the mess that is United's upper management has saved him.

MrPooni

Anyone who claims that first half performance is an improvement needs to consider subscribing to a different sport. The main reason we may not have appeared as atrocious as we've done in the past is simply a product of Liverpool sitting off us, just like the Newcastle performance was a product of how powerfully shite the Newcastle team we were playing were and the Chelsea performance was a product of how powerfully shite the Chelsea team we played are and continue to be. We are slaves to the opposition's playing style because we have no discernable style of our own and I'm afraid it's going to continue like this for the foreseeable future.

justboy68

So, what is the critique of LvG's tactics here. I assume we're of a consensus that his tactics are "stand and watch the ball, show no passion, and make sure you don't complete any passes, or morning team muesli breakfast is back on!!!"

Oh wait.
I doubt the players natural inclination is to never under any circumstances have more than three players within 30 yards of goal.

Devil81

I'm curious what your excuse will be when the next guy can't get any results either.
I'm not giving excuses, if he was doing well I'd support him. Unfortunately, he's not doing well, he's actually doing terrible.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I don't think Liverpool away should ever be any sort of measuring tool for a manager, how many appalling performances have we put in here over the years?
It's all the stale home games against minnows that have cost us.

Of for us to blag a win today, could change so much.

NK86

Oh wait.
His tactics are the same which he has employed in almost all the games where the opponents will press us - lump it to Fellaini and pray we can hold the ball high up when he chests it down.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Our entire board needs the sack. Woodward, LvG and everyone else need to go. We are one of the worst run businesses around. Absolutely useless.

Djemba-Djemba

Should've been sacked a month ago, but the mess that is United's upper management has saved him.
It's a reversal of the fixture at Old Trafford in September. Liverpool had stupidly kept Rodgers past the point where everyone knew his time was up, they came to OT and were beyond shite. That game was 0-0 at half time too...

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
I don't know about our players but I'm in the bloody 'red zone'.

Just dire, awful football. We look completely clueless with zero creativity. He simply has to go this is getting beyond ridiculous.

Even my predictive text has stopped changing #lvgout to #logout !!

NK86

I don't think Liverpool away should ever be any sort of measuring tool for a manager, how many appalling performances have we put in here over the years?
It's all the stale home games against minnows that have cost us.

Of for us to blag a win today, could change so much.
I agree but if this was only a one off but we all know it is not. Also, I think LVG's aim is to improve us and make us more able on the ball when we are pressed. However it is the same hoof ball we have seen for a long time.

justboy68

Nope, money's still rolling in for the owners - wait until the shit football and results start affecting their coffers, then they'll fecking wake up
It can't be too long before that starts to happen. Who in their right mind would start following football, see United right now and think 'yes, this is the team for me, better order my kit' ? Only a complete imbecile.

Status
Not open for further replies.