Manchester United vs LA Galaxy (Pre-season Friendly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MorraGambit

The countdown to encryption is just MUTV - If your watching it on for example sky they give you a free preview up until the match then they encrypt it unless your a subscriber.

The stream should be fine.
my heart skip a beat when the countdown reached 0. But glad the stream still works :)

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Works fine on Chrome for me. Try closing the browser and start it up again.
I restarted Chrome just now (contrary to what I said before) and it didn't work. Whatever...I don't mind Internet Explorer, just like I don't mind a classic 4-4-2 at times.

Oo0AahCantona

Thats it guys, he gave phil jones a chat and a DOUBLE high five. he's the new united captain.

cantona7676

Typical had mutv put on an hour ago to watch pre season matches and there's a bloody free stream.

AnOutOfTowner

In South Africa, i dont need a stream. They are showing the game live on tv on a channel called Supersport.

In fact, they are showing all preseason games of us, arsenal, liverpool, man city, even spurs one. :D:D:D

Sam

Looking at that lineup, it does make you realise somewhat just how far behind we are the likes of Madrid/Bayern/Barca. I mean, if we go with this formation regularly, bar RVP and Carrick (who we're without for 3 months anyway), thats pretty much our strongest team.

Walters_19_MuFc

A lot depends on how quickly we are able to break and the quality of the final ball. Rooney is a lot faster than most give him credit for. Hes no robben granted however.
Ye, true. I suppose he'd have to start doing more runs in behind then. With Mata behind him, he'll most likely get the service.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
It's working fine for me. If only LVG didn't screw me over with that 3-5-2 shite.
Same. I didn't expect a 3-5-2. I expect him to change it to a 4-3-3 in the second half.

In South Africa, i dont need a stream. They are showing the game live on a channel called Supersport.

In fact, they are showing all preseason games of us, arsenal, liverpool, man city, even spurs one. :D:D:D
Supersports are lovely channels. They're excellent at showing all sorts of football matches including some of the very nice friendlies.

Oo0AahCantona

Looking at that lineup, it does make you realise somewhat just how far behind we are the likes of Madrid/Bayern/Barca. I mean, if we go with this formation regularly, bar RVP and Carrick (who we're without for 3 months anyway), thats pretty much our strongest team.
Were in a poor state for sure. were a long way away from a european final again.

GRon

Are we playing a 5-3-2? I think it looks more like 4-3-3 with one of Smalling and Jones playing right back.

Brightonian

In a different formation you can also put Januzaj in. A front 4 of Januzaj, Mata, Rooney and RVP is very respectable. But yes, elsewhere still a little weak. Adding Vidal would dramatically change that.

GRon

Same. I didn't expect a 3-5-2. I expect him to change it to a 4-3-3 in the second half.

Supersports are lovely channels. They're excellent at showing all sorts of football matches including some of the very nice friendlies.

Could be a 4-3-3 with one of Smalling and Jones plays RB.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
So what exactly does countdown to encryption mean ?
Chevrolet are probably using MUTV's feed. The encryption sign was from MUTV's end. I was seeing it too while actually watching MUTV. It should be gone now though.

Baxter

Sorry if it's already been posted. I'm not sure how to search, but is Wilson actually in the squad?

Red One

Oh finally it works for me, for anyone who's stream is not working close the chrome and open it again at least that is what I have done. HD stream baby:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.