Manchester United vs LA Galaxy (Pre-season Friendly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YouOnlyLiveTwice

Don't think this formation fits both Rooney and RvP, you need a fast striker that will run the lines alot. But i like that formation, and i know LvG knows what he is doing.

Can't wait!!

Sam

Were in a poor state for sure. were a long way away from a european final again.
Yep. I think people talking about title challanges and walking back into the top 4 might need to calm down somwhat. Its going to take a few years to get back to the level we've been used to down the years.

In a different formation you can also put Januzaj in. A front 4 of Januzaj, Mata, Rooney and RVP is very respectable. But yes, elsewhere still a little weak. Adding Vidal would dramatically change that.
Looks good on paper, but massively lacks pace. And as you say, we're still pretty weak (in comparison to the top clubs) in all the other areas.

Ekeke

I dont know, watching the team walk out reminds me of the Moyes era

Maybe its all the crosses on the shirts

Malva

very excited to see shaw. i think in terms of defensive ability, what he showed at southhampton was truly special.

dave's kit looks good as hell.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Paddy Crerand ''Luke Shaw couldn't defend last season''

Well that's bullshit....

NMF

My stream keeps cutting out and goes back to when they are walking out to the field.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
My chevrolet stream is in a loop. Paddy repeating again and again that some day the US will be a power. Stop it! They won't be!

Status
Not open for further replies.