Manchester United vs LA Galaxy (Pre-season Friendly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyS

Stupid Chevrolet! Can't they make a stream that's compatible to Chrome? Oh well, Internet Explorer is like 4-4-2 in football: it's old and not looked upon as useful, but there's always some use for it at some point.
I'm watching on chrome. Well Chromium but it is almost the same thing.

TheDodo

Stupid Chevrolet! Can't they make a stream that's compatible to Chrome? Oh well, Internet Explorer is like 4-4-2 in football: it's old and not looked upon as useful, but there's always some use for it at some point.
There's firefox mate. Ff never lets me down

MorraGambit

I'm using chrome and it's working great so far

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
Minutes to encryption is from MUTV's end. The pre match build up to all of United's games are on freeview on MUTV and encrypt just before the match starts.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
To anyone struggling to work the stream, attempt to watch it on Internet Explorer rather than Google Chrome. Worked for me.

Dazzmondo

Encryption doesn't sound good. Anyone know what that means?
It means those watching the preview who haven't paid for the channel won't be able to watch any further. If you've paid for the channel it will be fine.

EDIT: Never mind, you're watching on a stream, you'll be fine.

NMF

I don't think we will play this formation in the premier league, to many teams who play with attacking fullbacks.

Joemo

whistling in the wind
I don't think we will play this formation in the premier league, to many teams who play with attacking fullbacks.
But with a generally better team and with attacking full backs you can force back the opposition full backs.

mikey_d

The countdown to encryption is just MUTV - If your watching it on for example sky they give you a free preview up until the match then they encrypt it unless your a subscriber.

The stream should be fine.

PvsNP

Works fine on Chrome for me. Try closing the browser and start it up again.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
8 points earned. I don't know why I put Kagawa instead of Mata and Lindegaard for De Gea.

Walters_19_MuFc

Vidal for fletcher and RVp for welbeck and thats a good side in fairness.
Most might not agree, but I think in a 3-5-2 formation, where you have your forwards, or at least one drifting wide and running in behind, would suit Welbz more than Rooney and RVP, who often like coming to the ball and very rarely run with it.

If you look at the Dutch side, RVP was always partnered with Robben who give them some dorectness up top. I feel Welbeck and Januzaj, who I feel could blossom in this set up, would cause a lot of problems as the are direct.

Oo0AahCantona

Kagawa looks really out of place in these marketing adds, he's hardly done anything remarkable bar a hatrick vs Norwich. not that i doubt his marketing value

Xoe

Watching on Chevrolet TV... All good here on Chrome.
There was an ad break a minute ago... Try again if you had no luck.
Very excited...

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I'm watching on chrome. Well Chromium but it is almost the same thing.
I'm using chrome and it's working great so far
Well, I might have to restart Chrome, but I'm too lazy to do that :wenger:

Do you even firefox bro?
There's firefox mate. Ff never lets me down
I had a horrible experience with Firefox being slow on my computer. Since then, I've avoided using it, especially since I have Chrome. Plus, I don't like to have multiple browsers in my computer. 2 at most for me...;)

Oo0AahCantona

Most might not agree, but I think in a 3-5-2 formation, where you have your forwards, or at least one drifting wide and running in behind, would suit Welbz more than Rooney and RVP, who often like coming to the ball and very rarely run with it.

If you look at the Dutch side, RVP was always partnered with Robben who give them some dorectness up top. I feel Welbeck and Januzaj, who I feel could blossom in this set up, would cause a lot of problems as the are direct.
A lot depends on how quickly we are able to break and the quality of the final ball. Rooney is a lot faster than most give him credit for. Hes no robben granted however.

JSMHE

LVG changed into 532 or 352 ever since Strootman injury. So I'm guessing this formation won't be our formation if we can get a proper midfield.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Everyone who did a lineup prediction seeing their results ok?

Anyone get 11 points?

EssDotEnn

Chevrolet stream is fine for the iPad too. Safari works better than Chrome for me. Still 10 mins to go :(

Status
Not open for further replies.