Manchester United vs LA Galaxy (Pre-season Friendly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WPMUFC

Did anyone see that "Minutes to encryption" on the chevy stream? what is that about ?

PvsNP

Liking the formation!

Just Imagine.

De Gea
Jones Smalling Evans
Valencia Herrera Vidal Shaw
Mata
Rooney Van Persie

:drool:
Looks sexy as hell. Though I'm not too comfortable with us playing all our CBs. We definitely need at least one more.

FromTheBench

That's how I see it too.

@FromTheBench I think he likes to have someone pacey in that role. Not much can be concluded from the first friendly, but playing Welbeck there can maybe mean that is the case.
Hmm..we'll see what happens but i feel that role suits a Dribbler and Ball Carrier more. Welbeck is more pacy but Januzaj is better at carrying the ball and beating players. It's not like he is slow either. Today Welbeck's the best option available.

Not sure how it'd work with Rooney, RVP and Mata though.

walsh

If you're not getting anything on the Chevrolet stream, try a different browser. Was using Chrome with no luck but IE seems to be working fine.

diarm

good lineup. i like the formation and thing it could work well for us this season.

my only concern with it if we are going to see it throughout the season, i don't see a place for januzaj in it. unless he is going to deputise for mata but then we won't see much of kagawa.

Levi1

Livescore shows that it started 14 minutes ago. The Chevy site says 9 minutes until encryption. Im a bit lost.

Krits

That team looks great. Now let's hope they can perform. Unfortunately no pre match show here in India. Still glad to see it being televised mind. Can't wait for the match to start.

ZDwyr

Did anyone see that "Minutes to encryption" on the chevy stream? what is that about ?
Yeah this confuses me too...?

If you're not getting anything on the Chevrolet stream, try a different browser. Was using Chrome with no luck but IE seems to be working fine.
It's working fine on chrome for me.

AS18_

Love the new layout. Organized and interactive. Well done!

Jord25

If we stay with this formation going in to the season then we will need to buy 2 more CB's.

MorraGambit

what does "countdown to encryption" mean on the chevy stream?

countdown to kick off?

Red One

FFS. my chevrolet stream is not even loading. anyone has the same problem?. when i click "Play" all i see is just black screen, no footage.

Dazzmondo

The only issue I have with 3-5-2 in Januzaj. He will have to battle Mata and Kagawa for the #10 position limiting his opportunities.
He could play in Wayne's withdrawn striker role also. Won't start, but will be a great backup. We definitely don't need to buy di Maria or another winger though. A cm, a left back and 2/3 cbs still needed imo.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Stupid Chevrolet! Can't they make a stream that's compatible to Chrome? Oh well, Internet Explorer is like 4-4-2 in football: it's old and not looked upon as useful, but there's always some use for it at some point.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Sadly I'm not at home to watch MUTV, or to use my fibre connection to stream from Chevy - I'm on a 3G pre-paid download package on my laptop whilst travelling and the Chevy stream worked perfect on Chrome when I tested it, but it is just too big a drain on my download limit (even at the lowest quality setting) :(

A much less demanding option will hopefully provide the answer to my difficult situation :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.