Manchester United vs Saudi Atletico Arabia | Carabao Cup Final Build-up Thread (Sun 26 Feb) | Pope suspended, Dubravka cup-tied

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Funny the rules suited them when Bruno G. was sent off in the semi-final but now they want the rules changed because of Pope.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Funny but the Pope thing is a distraction. Hope we win well. Will be extremely tough, coming so soon after Barca, however that goes. Case having had a rest is a big plus. The injuries to Eriksen and McT really will begin to bite this week I suspect

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

These utter bellends are so desperate for us to lose that they want the rules changed before the final.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
You can bet your bottom dollar if Case's 3-match suspension extended to the cup final, we would hear a squeek

KrasHammerhand

The title of this thread is so bad, we are going to get the same when the Qatars buy us. We really should be above it.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
This game cannot get here quick enough. Hope the lads make it through Thursday with a W & no injuries.

JPB

Qatar United Vs Saudi Atletico Arabia.
God fecking help us, we'll get mocked for all eternity. Our history and pride traded for disgusting oil money.

Loon

:lol:
I want this. I want it for Ten Hag to get a trophy in and for the momentum it will give us going forward. I think this is going to be a tough final.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I want this. I want it for Ten Hag to get a trophy in and for the momentum it will give us going forward. I think this is going to be a tough final.
I think it’s going to be really tough yeah.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
God fecking help us, we'll get mocked for all eternity. Our history and pride traded for disgusting oil money.
Could be news to you but rival fans mock us and hate us regardless. Nothing we do will change that. We could become Manchester Unicef, helping children and they'll still belittle everything we do.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Man Utd as I know it will exist before and after whoever our owners are. Get a grip.

Sviken

Embarrassing post.

mu4c_20le

Could be news to you but rival fans mock us and hate us regardless. Nothing we do will change that. We could become Manchester Unicef, helping children and they'll still belittle everything we do.
"They hate us" is exactly what city fans say as well

SirScholes

Pretty much just described rashford

mu4c_20le

So? I think I was clear enough in what I wanted to say. Maybe read it again?
I read enough blue moon to know that post wouldn't look out of place over there. Just pointing out the similar supposed siege mentality.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Would anyone else be completely unsurprised if the FA announced a rule change and that Pope would be available for the final?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Would anyone else be completely unsurprised if the FA announced a rule change and that Pope would be available for the final?
They'd have to suspend Bruno Guimaraes as he got a red in the semis, would rather face Pope than Guimaraes.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
They'd have to suspend Bruno Guimaraes as he got a red in the semis, would rather face Pope than Guimaraes.
He’s already served 3 game ban. They can’t add games.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
It is pretty reassuring to know that we will have Varane and Casemiro on the pitch next week (barring any injuries). That can't be anything but a big confidence boost for the more inexperienced players in our squad to have serial Champions League winners on the pitch with them. Will be tough, but with those 2... yeah I'm confident we'll get there

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Really hope we win this final! Can just see Newcastle going for it and finishing of their chances unlike they did against the scousers.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Newcastle employ Spanish tactics domestically and refs are not used to it.

An early goal would kill their strategy and we might be able to cruise to the win. Concede first though and it might be a struggle.

Might sound like an Owen statement but as EtH says, concentration is key.

Status
Not open for further replies.