Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
I honestly can't remember this lad doing much wrong. He's always had a bad reputation on here but I think he's always been at least solid.

togg

I've always liked him, although I thought he needed time to adjust to the pace and aggression of the PL. Yesterday there were signs he's starting to 'get it'. Really pleased for him.

SirAF

Ageist
I've been critical of Rojo earlier, but he's done very well at LB and now I think he'll cement that as his position until Shaw is back again.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
I have been critical too. Still don't want to see him at CB, but he has done very well at LB against both Arsenal and Everton. Hope it continues.

ChaddyP

I honestly can't remember this lad doing much wrong. He's always had a bad reputation on here but I think he's always been at least solid.

Sometimes this forum sees what it wants and it takes alot for a player to get in their good graces. Equally when a player is in the forums good graces it takes a while for them to get thrown into the pit :lol:

Rykker_4united

Supports
Keep Rodgers at Pool.
Great player. Should be a starter for us as CB or LB on a consistent basis.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Is Rojo good again? Happy to see that he's improving after all that has happened. Just hope he doesn't forget his passport.

AR87

Great performance. I think we're one quality CB signing away from having the backline more or less set for the next couple of seasons.

I really like how athletic Rojo is and his ability to play balls forward is underrated. It's his movement off the ball both in attack and defense that needs work, but all the physical tools are there in spades for him to establish himself.

DJ Jeff

Not so Jazzy
Soaring like a candy wrapper caught in an updraft
I love players like Rojo. Seems proud to wear the shirt, was desperate to sign for us, and gives his all every single game even if he sometimes makes mistakes. It was a great performance from him at the weekend but he was aided by De Bruyne, a slow enough player, being shunted out wide and having to cut in on his strong side.

It makes a big difference from someone like Memphis who sometimes comes across like he isn't arsed to put in an effort.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Aye, good performance. My only criticism is him lying on the floor after a knock in the face. You wouldn't have seen Vidic doing that.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
Bolaise got the better of him time and again. Not as shit as Darmian, but not good either.

Devil may care

Bolasie is hard to handle when he has one of his good days and he was good today, I thought Rojo managed pretty well overall and importantly maintained discipline positionally and emotionally despite some minor aggro.

JoaquinJoaquin

Done ok again, been surprised at how well he has coped at LB as he didn't convince me when he played there last season for us. Didn't like the rolling around though.

ZDwyr

Only disappointment I have is that he didn't put in many crosses (not that I remember anyway).

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Crossing is normally good, not sure what is going on today.

dirkey

Dreadful today going forward. Hasn't had anything to do at the back.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
To be fair even Shaws final ball was poor. All our fullbacks have a poor final ball.

Which is one of the reasons our attack is poor.
One of the main reasons Blind stood out at LB too last season. He offered something the others didn't.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Did he play LB often in Portugal? Seems to seriously lack the attacking side of the game.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Did he play LB often in Portugal? Seems to seriously lack the attacking side of the game.
Not really. In 61 games he must have played about two or three times there. He played regularly in that position at Spartak.

Status
Not open for further replies.