Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blind

I think it's safe to say Smalling and Jones are comfortably our second choice pairing now.

BringNaniBack

Leaves a bullshit trail behind him
He has been brilliant for some time now. I didn't rate him when he first arrived but he is our best CB by some distance.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Brilliant performance from him. Loved the way he managed to get under Costa's skin. Doubt whether Chelsea even had a shot on target

BringNaniBack

Leaves a bullshit trail behind him
I think it's safe to say Smalling and Jones are comfortably our second choice pairing now.
I'd still have Smalling over Bailly. Rojo and Smalling is our best pairing for me. Bailly still very erratic and has been well over hyped.

Man-United

Wasn't there talk about him moving or we trying to get him off the wage bill? What a turnaround.

PoTMS

How much was Rojo again? £15m odd? Bargain. Best centre back we've got.

choiboyx012

Carrick>Hargreaves
Would have been motm if it wasn't for Herrera and Rashford. Love the physicality and aggressiveness against costa. The thing that stood out was that he was always in control and cool-headed. Nothing rash, just straight business

Bojan11

Need to give him a new contract.

He should never be played as left back though.

Baxter

He's a player that doesn't really need an 'upgrade'. He's barely put a foot wrong at CB and he's a massive shithouse to go with it. Against players like Costa, he's absolutely perfect.

Shady

Comfortably ahead of Smalling at the moment IMO. What a turnaround from last season.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Excellent, excellent performance.

Jaybomb

Besides Ibra, my POTS.

How long before he starts getting his well deserved credit? He is one of the best CBs in the league. Kept the likes of Lukaku, Costa and Kane quiet.

AndyJ1985

I wrote him off after his first season, he just looked reckless and undisciplined. But fair play, he's really turned it around here and I'm happy having him as a first choice CB.

Jaybomb

So good today. Immense partnership with Bailly.
Smalling and Jones injuries were a serious blessing in disguise. They were holding us back.

Smalling in particular got rekt by Chelsea in the away game. Nearly all 4 of the goals were down to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.