Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He has been literally brilliant so far. He seems to have so much to his game, it will be interesting to see which position he ends up playing in.
He's obviously great at playing up front on his own. But, imagine him with a proper number nine giving him space to play off? I could imagine Rashford dominating as more of a second striker just because his skill and pace is deadly.
Something like
---------number 9
---------------------Rashford
Lm-------CM-------CM----------RM
Could work brilliantly for him, it would take the goal scoring pressure off as well.
He could even play on the right side of a 433 but I think if he played like that or even as an "attacking mid" he'd excell.
Him and Martial will hopefully be here for years.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
He might start for England tonight.
http://www.espnfcasia.com/blog/espn...le-for-england-if-daniel-sturridge-is-injured
"I would have preferred to have avoided all the headlines that will come with a debut at such a young age and after such a meteoric rise, but I can't do that without either lying or trying to disguise intentionally with some sort of fog. At the moment, it looks like he'll be starting."
What a few months it has been for him.

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
I've only skimmed through the last few pages but....

Are people honestly thinking Mourinho, is going to sideline this guy, for no other reason, except that he's young?

Mourinho is finally at a club, where it's vital youth is given a chance.....I'd be the first fella to stick the boot in if he didn't but....Seriously....You really think Mourinho is stupid?

ATXRedDevil

I've only skimmed through the last few pages but....

Are people honestly thinking Mourinho, is going to sideline this guy, for no other reason, except that he's young?

Mourinho is finally at a club, where it's vital youth is given a chance.....I'd be the first fella to stick the boot in if he didn't but....Seriously....You really think Mourinho is stupid?
Yeah, the idea that rashford will be frozen out is silly.

Mourinho will not keep such a thin squad such that he has to rely on youth so much IMO. I expect him to blood less youngsters for that very reason. But those who have already shown their worth like rashford, CBJ and TFM will continue to get chances, even if it is in the EL and league cup. It's the McNair, Blackett types - who honestly aren't and never will be good enough anyway - who will suffer. Mourinho will play a below average senior player than hopefully throwing in fringe youngsters. I have no problem with that. But players who are good enough and have undeniable talent will get their chances.

I think Rashford will likely be the backup striker, tbh. Zlatan, rashford, then Rooney or Martial depending on other injuries/circumstances.

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
Yeah, the idea that rashford will be frozen out is silly.

Mourinho will not keep such a thin squad such that he has to rely on youth so much IMO. I expect him to blood less youngsters for that very reason. But those who have already shown their worth like rashford, CBJ and TFM will continue to get chances, even if it is in the EL and league cup. It's the McNair, Blackett types - who honestly aren't and never will be good enough anyway - who will suffer. Mourinho will play a below average senior player than hopefully throwing in fringe youngsters. I have no problem with that. But players who are good enough and have undeniable talent will get their chances.

I think Rashford will likely be the backup striker, tbh. Zlatan, rashford, then Rooney or Martial depending on other injuries/circumstances.
Agreed. Although, I wouldn't be surprised to see Rooney’s star fall this summer with both England and United.

I still find this whole Rashford/Mourinho thing incredible :D

He's not going to toss him aside because he's young.... However, I hope he doesn't play him consistently. I want this magnificent cnut to lead United for years.. I want him to become the face of the club..I dont want him to burn out by age 25. I wanna see him develop properly

Bestie07

What do you think this guy would be worth if he was breaking through at a club like Everton? I'd imagine the big clubs would probably wait to see how he did for another year before coming in with huge bids. We're so lucky to have him with us :drool:

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
The lad seems to be universally liked and rated, it's odd.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Can't wait to see his England debut tonight. Excited for him. C'mon kid!

Bwuk

Beginning to wonder if Zlatan coming in could mean we play 442 with Rashford and Zlatan uptop sometimes

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
So this was decisive game for him and he settles it in 3 minutes. Not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.