Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Looked much, much better today. Unfortunately Lingard and Lukaku were shit.
Yeah, I thought he was one of our better players today. His movement is already world class, IMO. Good all around, some bad decisions in the first half, but he was very good throughout the game.

fps

A lot of the (very critical, utterly unfair) criticism being levelled against Rashford here is because he is simply too young and unfinished to be asked to lead the line for Man Utd. It is a failure of the club's transfer strategy that he has been put into that position at all.

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
He was OK today. Still looks nothing like a top tier striker even in his better games. At the moment he is a decent squad option for a top four side. Not more, not less.

Minimalist

I just see him as potential still. I don't see how any top club would think he's good enough to lead you week in, week out. Quality just isn't there. He's not dangerous enough.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Good?

Needs to be benched for a few games.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I honestly can't believe how selfish he is.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I think he looks pissed off. The moment when Young 'crossed' the ball from the right and it went to the left corner flag you got a close up view of Rashford and frankly he looked a mixture of pissed off and down right depressed.

RedIan

City were shit scared of his pace for 30 minutes, perhaps they were forgetting how poor his finishing has been this season.
He would be a real threat if he has some decent players around him and can work on his composure.

rpitchfo

Probably our best player tonight. But not good enough to lead the attack at united. We need a player who can score from the smallest of opportunities, he’s just not prolific or clinical enough.

ForestRGoinUp

One of the reasons we get so few touches in the opponent's area is because nothing slows down for him (and especially Lingard) yet. It's almost always quick flicks over the shoulder or little heel flicks to the other on. They never seem to have the composure to just hold the ball for a second and let us get an extra player or two in the area.

Minimalist

Fair play for the interview he gave. Surprised it was him given the scenario but thought he spoke well.

He was good, running the channels and occupying defenders. He needs to be far more dangerous than he is in front of goal.

wythyred

He’s just done an interview on sky sports.

2 big issues I took away from it are

1) He said that the players in the changing room will never call each other out as they are all young players and learning.

2) He was wearing a designer cap that retails around £170 for a post match interview when we have just been beat 2-0 that tells me exactly where his head is at.

Swiss_Red89

happy with his performance, one of our best players tonight.

But have to admit i was furious when he refused to link up with Lingard at the 2 vs 2 Situation in the first half. Such a brainless decision to try to go alone in this situation. Shows that he still has to learn a lot, but the quality is there to see for everyone.

Aloysius's Back 3

One of the reasons we get so few touches in the opponent's area is because nothing slows down for him (and especially Lingard) yet. It's almost always quick flicks over the shoulder or little heel flicks to the other on. They never seem to have the composure to just hold the ball for a second and let us get an extra player or two in the area.
This is why we need a false 9 if we are playing with 2 strikers in my opinion.

We have no one that drops deep to control the football before bringing others to play.

A Firminho.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
He's a player that thrives on attacking space. Take the space away and his flaws are glaring..

Devil may care

Good? Jesus the standards are so low, he was ok at best, made one good pass that Lukaku should have done more with but also had some sloppy and brainless moments, with him as the #9 we'll forever be a reactionary counter attacking side, we need to get someone in for him to play off and he needs to improve all aspects of his game, he's not ready to be the main man up front for us.

Ban

He’s just done an interview on sky sports.

2 big issues I took away from it are

1) He said that the players in the changing room will never call each other out as they are all young players and learning.

2) He was wearing a designer cap that retails around £170 for a post match interview when we have just been beat 2-0 that tells me exactly where his head is at.
Jesus, it's just a cap...

Classical Mechanic

Good? Jesus the standards are so low, he was ok at best, made one good pass that Lukaku should have done more with but also had some sloppy and brainless moments, with him as the #9 we'll forever be a reactionary counter attacking side, we need to get someone in for him to play off and he needs to improve all aspects of his game, he's not ready to be the main man up front for us.
He created the two best chances, one for Rom and the second where Lingard missed an open net.

El Jefe

I despise him as a player and think he's totally out of his depth as our number 9 but he did ok today which probably means he was better than anybody else.

The whole playing the ball into the channel move is nice but his inability to hold the ball with his back to goal hurts us as a team. If the ball into the channel doesn't work we immediately give up possession.

Devil may care

He created the two best chances, one for Rom and the second where Lingard missed an open net.
The one for Lukaku was good, the one for Lingard was a looping ball that was hard to do a lot with, but even so that doesn't alter the fact that he made sloppy choices more than once and can't finish his dinner. I'm not saying bin him, I'm saying he needs more time and he needs to be playing off someone that we can build the play off and he can run off, he's not a line leader.

Classical Mechanic

The one for Lukaku was good, the one for Lingard was a looping ball that was hard to do a lot with, but even so that doesn't alter the fact that he made sloppy choices more than once and can't finish his dinner. I'm not saying bin him, I'm saying he needs more time and he needs to be playing off someone that we can build the play off and he can run off, he's not a line leader.
Lingard should of scored there if you ask me. It wasn't the easiest of chances but the goal was open.

Devil may care

That is a shock.:lol:
I've never been a cap wearer but last I checked £25 for a Nike one was considered high end, even the Marvel based caps I see don't cost much more than that, maybe the one Rashford has contains a head massaging function and hair heater or something. :lol:

predator

Youth NITK
He's useless against certain teams who play from the back, have composed defenders and generally keep the ball much longer than us.

Devil may care

Lingard should of scored there if you ask me. It wasn't the easiest of chances but the goal was open.
The ball was dropping at an awkward angle and Kompany put him off as well I think, it was half chance though. Thing is Rashford is being put in a role he's not ready for, that's not based off tonight, that's off the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.