Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Played alright against city, Lingard should've scored from the ball he put across goal.
But he wears hats and gives off bad vibes, whatever that means.

mewnew11

Needs to be dropped please. Anyways top 4 is now gone . Just play Gomes greenwood and Chong upfront

Charles Miller

Think he was the best United player. He was making runs all the time and not getting the ball. Put KDB in that midifielder and Rashford would be 1-1 with the keeper 4 times in the first 30 minutes.

Based Adnan

I'm sick of him. He's been so fecking shite yet he plays every single game. When will Ole have the bollocks to drop him?

Another one underpeforming and holding out for 200k a week. Get fecked. Fame and hype has gone to his head.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
He won't be a first team striker here by the time its the 2020/21 season.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Mancunian Agbonlahor.

Literally has nothing to his game that shit pace merchant English strikers haven’t shown in the past.

AJ10

If he had a footballers brain he'd be some player. Sadly we have too many of these brainless players.

Kostur

海尔的老板
People who think that we don't need a world class striker because either him or Martial can lead a line for us need a reality check.

I mean yeah, they can lead the line for us if we intended to make ourselves at home in 6th or 7th.

Kopral Jono

You have the likes of Lukaku and Young on the receiving end of dog's abuse game after game by our fans and Rashford gets a free pass. It really is unfair. Honestly, this fella and his brainless head can feck off to a mid-table club, I don't even care any more if he's local and English and all that.

Oh, and he can bring his mate Lingard along with him too.

Minimalist

Shouldn't be starting every game but he's got a bit more magic (in moments) than most of his competitors.

Not his fault the squad is guff. He should be a squad player.

Flying_Heckfish

Just runs up blind alleys with his head down these days. He isn't good enough to win games on his own, he should be coached to be a more roudned player. If he is ignoring that coaching he should be benched.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
His decision making is bad as it gets. Not good enough to be in first 11. He should be sub next year.
I watched Vardy today who is similiar type of striker. Day and night comparing with Rashford.

Bojan11

His decision making is bad as it gets. Not good enough to be in first 11. He should be sub next year.
I watched Vardy today who is similiar type of striker. Day and night comparing with Rashford.
Vardy keeps it simple and wants to score.

This guy thinks it’s fifa and wants to do a party trick or just doesn’t want to pass. He could have played Mata through but decided to take on another defender and lose the ball.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Rashford is a talent. But people should be aware that this is what it looks like with this ‘don’t sign x as he will block Rashford’s development’ sort of stuff.

The kid has to be the man now, as there are no men to do it. Now fans want us to reset the clock and replace him with another academy kid. Can we just get a 28 year old who we can trust to score goals?!

Classical Mechanic

You have the likes of Lukaku and Young on the receiving end of dog's abuse game after game by our fans and Rashford gets a free pass. It really is unfair. Honestly, this fella and his brainless head can feck off to a mid-table club, I don't even care any more if he's local and English and all that.

Oh, and he can bring his mate Lingard along with him too.
He doesn't get a free pass at all. Have you ever read this website?

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Think he was the best United player. He was making runs all the time and not getting the ball. Put KDB in that midifielder and Rashford would be 1-1 with the keeper 4 times in the first 30 minutes.
Potentially yes, but the score would be 0-0 after that stretch of play. He simply does not have it upstairs.
Yeah, he did make good runs today, but he also made a lot of shit choices with the ball. This is nothing new for him, but many people on here will big up his positive qualities & bash other posters who correctly criticize him for his many shortcomings.

Hoof the ball

Rashford is a duality.

We need to separate the Rashford with the merits of his physical conditioning and effort in off-the-ball running from the Rashford with the deficiencies of his footballing decisions, because they're not equal.

There are certain things that can be improved. Technique, control, and even decision-making can be improved through enough repetition, however, depending on where your starting point is, naturally, it's only fair to be realistic in terms of how far Rashford can improve. Of this I'm sure; Rashford will never find that kind of consistency that produces 20 assists per season or 20 goals per season.

Kopral Jono

He doesn't get a free pass at all. Have you ever read this website?
Not really these days but that's been the impression I get on United Twitter this season. There it's always Lukaku this or Young that or Smalling this or Jones that (more of than not deservedly so it must be said), yet when it comes to Rashford the silence is deafening.

Heinzesight

He’s just regressing. All the decent attributes he had and should have been refining are just disappearing.

At the moment he’s just a speedboat without a driver.

A very good player in there but needs to stop thinking he’s the second coming of Ronnie and stick to the basics.

Red_Aaron

Didn't play well today but at least he was getting involved and trying. For those saying he should be dropped just look at the difference when sanchez came on, we were essentially reduced to 10 men.

Bring martial on maybe but he's been the same as sanchez just lately

Based Adnan

His attitude stinks and has stunk for a while. He'll try and he cares I'll give him that but it's night and day to the humble kid that broke through. Now he's constantly moaning at the ref or his teammates and spends all game throwing his arms in the air having a tantrum at every little thing. Not to mention he's now massively selfish and quite clearly thinks of himself as the main man. Shooting from ridiculous distances, taking every single set piece, trying to do everything himself and making stupid decisions. Needs a reality check to his actual level right now as he quite clearly thinks he's a lot better then he actually is. All the hype from the media, fans, even our own managers throughout the years has gone to his head.

El Jefe

At least Ole seems to have caught on that 'Rashy' is not what he thought he was. A pace merchant with no footballing brain, the second the space in behind is limited, Rashford becomes useless.

Bang average as has proved after that little purple patch he is nowhere good enough to be starting for us.

K13

Didn't play well today but at least he was getting involved and trying. For those saying he should be dropped just look at the difference when sanchez came on, we were essentially reduced to 10 men.

Bring martial on maybe but he's been the same as sanchez just lately
I am not a massive fan of Sanchez but I do think that is a little harsh. Bailly's injury caused us some problems. We lost a ball player and replacement was a loose cannon. Midfield dropped a few yards and so did the front 2 so we lost some of our attacking threat.

In the first half Pogba drove from left to right and was looking for Rashford to make that run into the right channel but he just stayed centrally. Didn't really read the situation. I am not saying for one minute that I have a better footballing brain than Rashford but Pogba does and he was looking for him and gesticulating where he wanted him to move.

I don't think he has played well since converting that penalty against PSG. For some reason he seems to get a free pass whilst others get dropped and hammered in the press.

Ole has to be really careful. If the other players sense Rashford is getting preferential treatment then things will quickly unravel.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
His kick and rush style failed him again. Workrate is on point but he has no variety in his dribbling at all. Without space to run in to he gets exposed. He needs to thank LVG for throwing him in prematurely or else I doubt he'd have made the first team so soon.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
The issue is the alternatives in the squad are/have been worse than he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.