Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

passing-wind

He should not be a starting forward for us. Outside of a purple patch he's been garbage this season.
And Ole is to blame due to continuing to play him. Solskjaer is finished, in 6 months some of his decisions have been abysmal. How the hell do we expect to improve next season, this is Ole's best set of players he has managed in his entire career.

El Jefe

Ronaldo in his mind but Gabby Agbonlahor in ability.

So entitled for someone who's achieved so little. Asking for £200k, given the No.10 shirt and smashing in freekicks from wherever he likes. Look at how harsh we were on Nani while he was here and he has 5 times the talent of Manc Rashy.

BlackBen

This arrogant cnut thinks he is the shit. He needs to be knocked off his high horse.
He's not a Man United starting striker. We can't be relying on him for goals.

And those flicks he does, always does my head in.

Based Adnan

He has been overindulged. Thinks he's made it and plays like he's the main man. If he's our starting striker next season we won't make top 4 again

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
He's just not very good. This kind of performance is his average performance. Lacks football intelligence, is selfish, plays with his head down, makes poor runs, takes too much time on the ball. Just too many negative aspects to his game in order for him to be a top footballer.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Rashford is one of the most overhyped players I've ever seen. Dross like him is the reason we are in the state we are.

IrishMcD

I wish, and pray, for some pundit to have the guts to call him out for what he is, an over rated, over hyped average player who seems to be getting a bigger ego by the day. This whole " he is a United boy through and through" nonsense is a farce, and Olé waiting for him to high five him and hug him at the final whistle drove me crazy today. He needs to be pulled aside and given some home truths, not pandered to...if he doesnt like it, hit the road. Lets see wht big clubs will come in for him and how his career would go.

Wilfred Brown

He was soft in all 50-50s, pressed half-heartedly, it's obvious that he was not even trying.

RedIan

Looks like his confidence is shot. He was are only centre forward today and to often he was out wide crossing to a bunch of average midfielders. He is imo still a good player but needs other good players around him.

Jeffthered

He was absolutely shocking today. Shocking.

Awful. Selfish. His decision making was actually quite strange at times.

Another United player who clearly thinks he is better than what he actually is, and feels the club owes him something.

I am a great fan of Rashford, but his head is somewhere else. That Martial, Lindgard, Lukaku clique... Dreadful examples for any young player at the club.

BringNaniBack

Leaves a bullshit trail behind him
Ronaldo in his mind but Gabby Agbonlahor in ability.

So entitled for someone who's achieved so little. Asking for £200k, given the No.10 shirt and smashing in freekicks from wherever he likes. Look at how harsh we were on Nani while he was here and he has 5 times the talent of Manc Rashy.
I've never heard him be compared to Agbonlahor before but that is spot on. Nani was slated on here despite having great stats every season. Rashford is nowhere near Nani's class.

Nero

A #9 who cannot finish (or do much of anything at all). He is rancid.

I say it every week. Can't wait until Greenwood sends his ass to the bench.

Luke1995

Come on guys. Stay behind him and next season he'll reach Mbappe level for sure!

youmeletsfly

He was soft in all 50-50s, pressed half-heartedly, it's obvious that he was not even trying.
Around the 88th minute or so he bumped with a defender, both fell down. Defender got up, took the ball, passed it away. Rashford got up and started whining to the ref.

Same shit happened a week ago with Lingard. He was gesticulating because a cross was stopped by a defender and while he was whining about Dalot crossed the ball back into the box and of course Lingard missed it.

That sums them both up as being local instagram pricks not local "united through and through".

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Should be fined 200k instead of trying to get 200k/wk.

Gave the vibe of Lukaku and Martial, sulking and being shite in the game. Once he starts clapping and gives thumbs up, the transformation is complete.

Romez

One of the most frustrating players with talent I’ve ever seen play for us.

Dude struts around like he’s Ronaldo and is guaranteed to take at least 2 stupid long range shots a game.

Shouldn’t be starting for us.

Fer

Rashford should play as wide forward, on the left wing. He would rotate with Martial.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I don't know what to do with that miss, he had time and space to control the ball and finish cleanly but he seriously botched it. It's barely forgivable.

R'hllor

I still believe in him, we just need someone to put him in his place.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Does anyone actually rate him? Serious question.

Bobski

WhoScored had him as our man of the match, tells all you need to know about their rating systems.

Kopral Jono

This fella thinks he's Thierry Henry when in fact he's more like David Bellion in terms of, well, just about everything. Nowhere near good enough to be a United number ten. As far as I'm concerned Rashy can feck off to a mid-table club and take take his mate JLingz along with him.

Velvet Revolver

And Ole is to blame due to continuing to play him. Solskjaer is finished, in 6 months some of his decisions have been abysmal. How the hell do we expect to improve next season, this is Ole's best set of players he has managed in his entire career.
if they are the 'best' why are they not showing that on the pitch? It's easy to blame the manager isnt it!

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Really needs to stop thinking he is Ronaldo. I love Rashford, but he really needs to stop being selfish, pass the ball instead of trying to hold it and then eventually losing it. Also, what is he trying with those long shots- they are speculative at best, they dont exactly get the dip that might lead to them ending on the back of the net. Go back to basics- the simple tap ins and the easy goals than going for 30 yard shots and 40 yard free kicks

big_black_dog

Surely someone in coaching staff has told him to play simple football and that he's not Ronaldo or Messi??

Fast becoming Welbeck MK.2

Nero

I don't think I've seen a player so scared of challenging for a header. He either ducks, backs out of the challenge, or just generally stands there doing nothing.

A striker who is scared of heading a ball.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Man this guy is trash. He's a squad player at best.

City have Aguero, Pool have Firminho, Spurs have Kane, Arsenal have Lacazette. We have this fraud and Lukaku. Shambles.

passing-wind

if they are the 'best' why are they not showing that on the pitch? It's easy to blame the manager isnt it!
You've answered your own question, the manager of course takes the blame. It's a fact that this is the best set of players Ole has ever had at his disposal, he has even taken attribution to that in saying they "are a quality bunch of players".

The most concerning aspect is that Ole cannot, "jump start" the players, every single team in world football will have bad results that's a given. The difference with Ole is he doesn't have what it takes to get us out of such a slump (hence why he got Cardiff relegated). Even under Jose the team didn't deteriorate to such an extent they lost faith in him due to his own agendas.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
This guy needs the season to be over more than most. Horrendous performance yet again - I know he's been carrying knocks, but still. Go on holiday, have a break and get back to pre-season early.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Another hyped up academy player making people on the caf dream and make excuses for him for years. Another welbeck it is.

Never believe the caf when judging players promoted from the academy. No rationality involved.

Rashford purple patch over. A nothing player.

Edit: I wanted to say three more years until he completes the same cycle as danny boy as arsenal awaits him, but that club might be in a better place than us by that time.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
You've answered your own question, the manager of course takes the blame. It's a fact that this is the best set of players Ole has ever had at his disposal, he has even taken attribution to that in saying they "are a quality bunch of players".

The most concerning aspect is that Ole cannot, "jump start" the players, every single team in world football will have bad results that's a given. The difference with Ole is he doesn't have what it takes to get us out of such a slump (hence why he got Cardiff relegated). Even under Jose the team didn't deteriorate to such an extent they lost faith in him due to his own agendas.
This makes no sense, what did he do when he came in then? Also, we lost to Huddersfield last season under Mourinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.