Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
He should be back on the wing where at least his work rate is an asset. He doesn't have the quality to be our main man up front.

Luke1995

:lol: Never in a million years he'll reach that level.
The problem is, he doesn't know how to deal with high pressure from defenders. When he has space to think and run you can see he has some skills with the ball, but once he gets crowded, he loses composure.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I think he's decent as a wide forward. Plays significantly better when he works for the team which he hasn't been doing lately.
As a wide player he's OK. I think he's still so raw, he doesn't actually excel at anything. He can be a good squad player but I've always been completely baffled as to why he's hyped by the media and by our managers. At least now people are seeing how average he actually is.

youmeletsfly

Come on guys. Stay behind him and next season he'll reach Mbappe level for sure!
He'll end his career and he wouldn't even be good enough to lace Mutu's boots. And Mutu was a partyass cocaine using little mfecker.

LJJT

Rumours of this bad attitude he’s developed starting to show in games now. He’s no where near being a week In week out star striker for us, needs to be 2nd choice striker behind a new signing

Hawks2008

Local lad and Ole's boy Rashy

He will be leading our line again next season because the manager loves him, not that he's anywhere near good enough..

Web of Bissaka

Making football complex than it should be.
Don't know how to play simple football.

It's a shame.. when he's breaking through, he always try to keep it neat and simple, thus he's way more effective, being humble back then seemingly help.
The playstyle he's molding now depends heavily on purple patches of form, tch! :boring:

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
That attempt on goal was shocking but not as infuriating as that time when the Huddersfield player tackled him fairly and he stopped and started complaining to the ref. Get on with the game.

passing-wind

This makes no sense, what did he do when he came in then? Also, we lost to Huddersfield last season under Mourinho.
We finished 2nd last season. Not scrapping it out in 6th !!

My point is that in most fans minds the only way we can turn this around is more finances.... if this is the best squad of players Ole has managed in his career, how can we guarantee he will do any better with 300 million being spent ?

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
We finished 2nd last season. Not scrapping it out in 6th !!

My point is that in most fans minds the only way we can turn this around is more finances.... if this is the best squad of players Ole has managed in his career, how can we guarantee he will do any better with 300 million being spent ?
I mean, I don't see how us finishing 2nd is an argument, when the manager who did that last season got sacked with the same players for putting us in this position. You can't guarantee anything. You can't guarantee Poch - if he was to come in, and spend 300m would do anything either. We've tried changing the manager on multiple occasions and it's not worked. Wholesale player changes are needed, we played with the same back 4 that lost to Basel in the CL, against Barca for fecks sake!

SATA

I miss that young and fearless Marcus when van Gaal gave him his debut season

Now he is just 'Rashy' with an arrogant and self entitled attitude. Ole also needs to stop calling him that

Canagel

I don't think I've seen a player so scared of challenging for a header. He either ducks, backs out of the challenge, or just generally stands there doing nothing.

A striker who is scared of heading a ball.
I noticed this as well. he's deluded if he thought he can play CF. Just the like the rest of the kick and run English attackers that came before him his future is on the wing.

JoaquinJoaquin

Ole high fiving him at the end didn't sit well with me. Rashford has been an arrogant disgrace for months.

Devil may care

He gets a free ride from the media because he's English, but he's been poor for ages now and just doesn't have enough to be United's man forward, Ole's obsession with him could be his downfall.

passing-wind

I mean, I don't see how us finishing 2nd is an argument, when the manager who did that last season got sacked with the same players for putting us in this position. You can't guarantee anything. You can't guarantee Poch - if he was to come in, and spend 300m would do anything either. We've tried changing the manager on multiple occasions and it's not worked. Wholesale player changes are needed, we played with the same back 4 that lost to Basel in the CL, against Barca for fecks sake!
I agree partially but for me it's law of averages, Cardiff gave Ole finances, he got them relegated. Spurs are operated on a shoe string budget and have purchased very well. I'd sooner trust Poch with that sort of money as opposed to Ole.

fps

Honestly, he's 21 years old. The grief he gets from people here is awful, all I see is a young player doing his best who has some of the weapons to hurt opponents but not all of them yet. It's not his fault United haven't signed a better striker who can carry the burden of being the number one.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
He's being spoiled by management and the club. That is not going to work out well.

I can only hope Ole knows he needs to get some proper coaches in at least to help him iron out those deficiences.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
I agree partially but for me it's law of averages, Cardiff gave Ole finances, he got them relegated. Spurs are operated on a shoe string budget and have purchased very well. I'd sooner trust Poch with that sort of money as opposed to Ole.
Spurs also luckily had the best english striker in the league come through the academy - something Rashford is not and bear in mind Poch may also end up being only 4 points ahead of us. I just don't think you can point to Cardiff as a fair representation.

RussellWilson

2020 NFC Fantasy League winner
No football brain, average talent. Let's give him 200k per a week. Might get score double figures in league goals two seasons in a row. Great achievement that would be.

Can we stop expecting him to score goals. He is not and never will be a natural in front of goal. We need to mould him into a wide player if he's to have a future here.

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
I always liked him and thought he could become something special, but it seems i was wrong. He has pace and can deliver a mean shot, but other than that he has so many flaws in his game to be a top player. What bother me the most is how selfish he becomes when hes on a bad run of form. FFS lad, thats the opposite of what you should be doing.

Irwin99

That chance where Mata set him up in the second half :(

Should NOT be a striker. Wide forward.

Jazz

A lot of the blame has to go on the coaching staff, starting with Jose. He just never developed properly. Now Ole and Co are making the mistake of not giving him a reality check and making sure they put the resources in place (proper technical coaches), to help him become better.

He just needs proper coaching and guidance. LVG was perfect for him.

edgar allan

Irrelevant, Mbappe is 19, Rashford isn't a natural striker, it's pretty clear, he's a speedy wide player at best, and he's nowhere near ready to be treat as an undroppable cog in the team.
Again I don't disagree with any of that however a 21 year old youth team player is the last player on our squad that we should be throwing shite at.

Jazz

Ole is indulging his Rashy a bit too much.
Why do managers do this? Every time a post SAF United manager does this it always ends badly. Like what the hell is wrong with them?

MDFC Manager

Again I don't disagree with any of that however a 21 year old youth team player is the last player on our squad that we should be throwing shite at.
Come on mate, he's a full England international player and hasn't been a "youth team" player in 4 years.

Silas

Future squad player, I reckon. Can't see him starting anywhere in a competitive United side.

Last edited:

Devil may care

When he's playing with the king of the castle attitude he's playing with he deserves as much shite as anyone else, he's looking to squeeze us for another contract on Messi level money, he needs to a wake-up call.

Status
Not open for further replies.