6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dov

He didn’t look fully fit to me. I think he got outsprinted by Schar at one point!
Nah, his sprints were still good, the schar situation was a 1v1 situation from a standing start, easier to get back, still needs a rest though

Eric_the_Red99

Just a quick reminder that Ronaldo played 346 games for us with 145 goals, Rashford is on 341 games with 117 goals scored... The records aren't too dissimilar when you also take into account the team Ronaldo played in the the teams rashford has played in.

Monster.
The six players immediately ahead of him on the all-time scorers list are currently Cole, Solskjaer, McClair, Tommy Taylor, Ronaldo and David Heard. All club legends who Rashford will probably have overtaken by the end of next season.

Mike Smalling

When looking at G+A he is now on 34 for the season. Haaland is on 37, and has scored exactly three more penalties than Rashford. Rashford has played a few more games, though, and obviously in EL rather than CL.

I hope he doesn't start against West Ham, so we can have him fully fit and ready for Liverpool. Whether it's Trent or Milner, there will be potential on that left flank.

vodrake

Got to be in contention for PL Player of the Month again right?

4 Games, 4 goals, 3W/1D

cyberman

When looking at G+A he is now on 34 for the season. Haaland is on 37, and has scored exactly three more penalties than Rashford. Rashford has played a few more games, though, and obviously in EL rather than CL.

I hope he doesn't start against West Ham, so we can have him fully fit and ready for Liverpool. Whether it's Trent or Milner, there will be potential on that left flank.
To be fair I’d argue our EL run is harder than Citys CL run so far.
Betis will be the third team out of Spains top 5 that we face. It’s ridiculous.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
There was a time when people (probably myself included, too) called him technically limited
He's always been very skillful when standing or moving slowly with the ball. You only have to listen to how many other players (both at Utd and for England) who name drop him as one of the most skilful players they've trained with. It's when he starts moving fast that he becomes somewhat clumsy with the ball and doesn't have anywhere near the ball-manipulation that some other dribblers have.

When he's at his best he uses his skills and tricks to put his opponent off balance and give himself a yard, then just turns on the afterburners and they never catch him.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Glad he got given the goal. I've never been a fan of how own goals are credited. Unless the shot is going absolutely miles wide, if your shot forces an own goal, it should be your goal. Rashford's shot looks like it would've narrowly missed.

Perhaps they didn't have anything conclusive enough to take it away from him in the first place?

Smores

People probably won't like the opinion but I actually think Ronaldo off the pitch must have had a big influence on him.
That balance and strength that he now has in his upper body and legs reminds me a lot of a younger Ronaldo.

He's truly turned into a monster footballer.

RedDevil@84

People probably won't like the opinion but I actually think Ronaldo off the pitch must have had a big influence on him.
That balance and strength that he now has in his upper body and legs reminds me a lot of a younger Ronaldo.

He's truly turned into a monster footballer.
There is nothing wrong in idolising Cristiano. He is one of the best ever. Put in years of sheer hardwork to be the best.

Threesus

Totally meant it. Amazing bit of skill:

Think it was a miskick. You can see the way he glances to the right at Shaw before making the run once he sees that weghorst received the ball.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Think it was a miskick. You can see the way he glances to the right at Shaw before making the run once he sees that weghorst received the ball.
Shift/jump of his standing foot as ball connects tell me it was intentional

Chief123

Totally meant it. Amazing bit of skill:

I’m not sure you know. Looks like he was trying to flick it to Shaw who was overlapping and in the process it hit his right heel. Fair play if he did mean it but it’s an unusual trick to try based on the trajectory the ball is coming at him.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I’m not sure you know. Looks like he was trying to flick it to Shaw who was overlapping and in the process it hit his right heel. Fair play if he did mean it but it’s an unusual trick to try based on the trajectory the ball is coming at him.
It doesn't just hit his right heel though, he jumps to kick it. He is the one who decided to make that connection

Status
Not open for further replies.