View full 2023-24 profile

4.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards

James_42

Been awful in Europe, missed so many chances and finishes us off with the red card.

I expect him to leak to his media people how unhappy he is and blame the manager for his poor performances.

Born2Lose

Just when you thought he couldn't be any worse.

He'll be back in time to stat pad in the EL.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
He wasn’t playing well at all. Jogging around. He wasn’t tracking his man. Playing in second gear. He’s been pretty much our worst player again this season. I’m not going to get drawn into another season of Rashford debates but my god he’s annoying when he plays like this and keeps starting and fans keep defending him when he’s clearly not even flat out trying at the very least

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Never a red card, he's shielding the fecking ball ffs

Please can somebody take him off our hands this January.

And yes, it was a red card.

Dempsey19

Has anybody watched football this season? That's a red card these days whether it's intentional or not.

Dorris

It was a red card but it’s just one of those things. Far more concerned about how dogshit he was again.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Has anybody watched football this season? That's a red card these days whether it's intentional or not.
Have you ever played football? Rashford isn't challenging for the ball. He has the ball. He gets challenged.

If you are jumping up for a header and land on someone's leg, that's not a red. That's the equivalent here. He was placing his leg down normally as he had the ball, the opposing player challenges him and slithers his leg under to tackle. Giving a red is laughable.

Dempsey19

Have you ever played football? Rashford isn't challenging for the ball. He has the ball. He gets challenged.

If you are jumping up for a header and land on someone's leg, that's not a red. That's the equivalent here. He was placing his leg down normally as he had the ball, the opposing player challenges him and slithers his leg under to tackle. Giving a red is laughable.
Christ on a bike. I'll say it again.

These kinda things are reds this season. Whether he's shielding the ball or making love to it, he caught the player with his studs. It's a red, like the majority of reds this season. I'm not saying I agree but based off majority of reds this season I knew it's a red.

Swiss_Red89

Agree. Adding to this: The referee stood one meter away and did not even gave a foul. The incident was not clear and obvious that VAR needs to take action. Ridiculous decision of an instrument that is wrongly used and therefore is destroying this beautiful sport slowly.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Christ on a bike. I'll say it again.

These kinda things are reds this season. Whether he's shielding the ball or making love to it, he caught the player with his studs. It's a red, like the majority of reds this season.
They're reds if you are tackling somebody. When you have the ball and get tackled to "force a stamp", I'm sorry it just isn't. This season.. what's so special about this season? Like how Havertz or Udogie didn't get reds recently for high tackles where they lunged in? Nah. It was a nonsense call. Rashford had the ball. This matters. Rashford didn't tackle the opposing player. This matters. Rashford was placing his foot down in a normal path. Their player chose to then essentially half slide in to make it impossible for rashford to plant anywhere else.

kundalini

The sort of incident that VAR is highly likely to invite the referee to show a red card. Somewhat unfortunate but the players know how things go now so have to act accordingly, rather than complain about every decision.

Swiss_Red89

For the ones claiming he was shit before the red? Honest question: Was he really?

I thought he played quite well. Passing it around nicely with his teammates, holding the wide on the right and interplayed well with AWB. I thought e was definitely a piece of a very well functioning machine in these first 40minutes.

Or is it just me having rose Rashford glasses on?

Alemar

I’ve given him a rating of 1 today. It’s a new bottom, sadly. Antony level of RW performance, but this time also with a red card :(

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
(Obviously) so much better on the right than Antony.

cj_sparky

Not a great night, harsh red card and news in the press of his brother/agent Dane Rashford being arrested on domestic violence charges in October.

In terms of the game he did alright before the red.

OL29

For the ones claiming he was shit before the red? Honest question: Was he really?

I thought he played quite well. Passing it around nicely with his teammates, holding the wide on the right and interplayed well with AWB. I thought e was definitely a piece of a very well functioning machine in these first 40minutes.

Or is it just me having rose Rashford glasses on?
He was playing pretty well, definitely an improvement on what we’ve seen from him so far this season. Hope we stick with the same front 3 against Luton.

Devil81

We looked better as a team before his red card.

We should go with the same set up Saturday.

edgecutter

He was playing pretty well, definitely an improvement on what we’ve seen from him so far this season. Hope we stick with the same front 3 against Luton.
He doesn't deserve to start anymore games. It's becoming a travesty that he will collect 350k again for another dire performance.

Ekeke

Dangerous play, clumsy rather than with malice but a studs down on the ankle challenge is still what it was. Cant remember many of our players getting straight reds in europe, but the one that comes to mind is Nani and his was a lot more innocent.

The Oracle

Played on the right, so had feelings before the match that he was going to be unhappy.

Around 20 minutes into the game he refused to challenge for a header - a recurring theme with him match after match that is very disappointing.

Before half time he planted his foot on the opposition players ankle before he lifted his other foot off the ground and pirouetted round on the players ankle with his planted foot. Was lucky not to break the other player's ankle and deserved to be sent off.

All in all a disappointment and cost us the match.

MattofManchester

Ridiculous decision. He uses his body and strength well there, can't see the player behind him and is trying to plant his foot.

What the feck is he supposed to do? Levitate?