Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
By scoring and assisted on last 2 games, Rashford confidence must be sky high right now. Plus his off field political work must also be giving him a massive sense of life purpo.

I think Rashford will carry this goal scoring form for next 5 games til next international break.

Which we desperately need because Martial and Greenwood have issues and Cavani needs to get properly fit and adjusted to the squad and new league.

Our fan base need to get right behind Marcus. What a pleasure and fortune to have such a man at the club.
You are completely right. I agree, the confidence he has right now will bring the best out of everyone too. He might score a hat-trick against Chelsea actually.

Charlie Foley

He’s given a lot more than a hundred grand he just doesn’t publicise it. The charities who have worked with him have mentioned it.

To be honest though I’m Sikh and anyone who goes to a temple (gurdwara) eats for free. Curries and even English food. The golden temple in Amritsar give around 6 million free meals a day.

And if any kid is hungry even any homeless person they should go here as it’s open for everyone. It’s called Seva and we as a culture love doing it. It’s funded by Sikhs and others who visit gurdwara as we contribute towards the needy.

I seriously mean it and I hope more people were aware of it in all honesty there would be fewer rumbling bellies.
Fair play to you mate

VictoriaRed

Despite a lapse in confidence, he still makes poor decisions at crucial times.
He needs to keep running at people, which he is doing more of lately. He needs, absolutely needs, to keep doing this.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Rashford has been improving tremendously since last season. The injury was an unfortunate setback to his growth, but it seems like he's recovering nicely.

Have to admit, It's always nice to see a young player is growing through the team, instead of buying a ready made player. There's always that sense of belonging to this type. Just like when I see Scholes, Beckham, Rooney, Nani, Ronaldo, etc.

ash_86

Hero On and Off the field. We're lucky we have him at our club that too no where close to his prime years.

El Zoido

He is so good. I sometimes watch his YouTube videos to remind myself of the fact that I would be salivating over the prospect of signing him if he played for someone else.
I think it’s that he can be so good it almost becomes frustrating that he hasn’t quite added that x-factor (or consistency to apply it) to his game. He’s still improving so let’s see what happens.

Parma Dewol

Such a shame we can't be in the ground tomorrow. He would get a tremendous standing ovation from both sets of fans.

EricEricDjembaDjemba

He's an inspiration. I'm ten years older than him and he's an absolute inspiration to me. Look at his twitter feed right now and realise that there are so, so many more important things in life than football.

I don't think I can ever be disappointed in a missed chance or a bad pass from this man again. I want to say as a United fan I'm so proud of him but it goes beyond tribal football matters.

As a father and a human being I am so, so proud of him.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
I don’t think I’ve ever been proud of a footballer more than I have of Rashford today.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout

He is so good. I sometimes watch his YouTube videos to remind myself of the fact that I would be salivating over the prospect of signing him if he played for someone else.
What exactly does Rashford do at United? He can run very fast and shoot very hard sometimes on target. There is really nothing more to his game than that and if you're honest to yourself you'd agree
:lol:

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads

Great video, his numbers have improved significantly too over the last few years. We have a gem and he’s from our academy. We’re very lucky to have him.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
It is incredible to think of what he's doing right now. He's championing a humanitarian cause that is helping out millions, fighting tactfully and honestly against social media hate and the government itself via a grassroots campaign connecting with millions to bring about change in the real world. Great political careers have been built on the back of such initiatives. Activists are remembered through history for such initiatives.

Oh, and he has the responsibility to lead the line and consistently contribute to goals for the biggest club in England - who are themselves currently under immense pressure to live up to their reputation - and just scored a peach of a winner away to last year's CL finalists outshining Kylian Mbappe in the process.

And he's just 23.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Might as well stop taking bets on BBC's Sports Personality of the Year.

AshRK

What he is doing both on and off the field is nothing but amazing. I am so happy he is our player. Will not sell him for any amount.

Amazing maturity from a guy in his early 20's.
I hope those boxes weren’t heavy, he’s got a dodgy back!

amazing maturity, like you say, and it’s disgraceful the criticism he’s getting. Hopefully though he will see the millions of people who do support him, and who are you incredibly proud of who he is and what he’s doing.

dalriada

His maturity at his age is so impressive. Regardless of your views on the issue, Marcus has taken up a cause he strongly believes in and has done something about it - and in a very practical and effective way. His handling of the media and his intelligent responses both online and in interviews, and the way he articulates his views, have put many of the politicians to shame, some of whom could learn a lesson or two in tactics from him - look at his interview today from a Fareshare depot named for his mother and the way he's brought the issue back on the agenda. If I have to choose between backing Marcus on this one versus politicians who talk about "freebies" then vote through perks for their cronies, I know who I'll back.
To those who say this affects his football and he shouldn't be doing it, Kylian Mbappé has set up a children's charity in France, in which he takes an active part, and they're not the only ones.

As a United supporter and a Mancunian, I couldn't be prouder of this exceptional young man and I hope he goes on to great things with the club.

On a separate note, although it's legitimate to react to posters who sneer at what he's doing, we need to be a bit more tolerant of posters from outside the UK who may not understand the context and the politics, and don't have English as their first language.

RashyForPM

I don't live in the UK but do people not get children's allowance and weekly money for children.

Could Marcus part with a hundred or so grand if he really is that incensed.
Do you know how much money he has donated? Let me tell you, it far exceeds a hundred or so grand.

This is a pretty senseless post.

OverratedOpinion

I actually can't wait until fans are allowed to safely return to stadiums so that he can receive the applause that he deserves.

Drainy

I think it’s that he can be so good it almost becomes frustrating that he hasn’t quite added that x-factor (or consistency to apply it) to his game. He’s still improving so let’s see what happens.
It's quite the opposite. He's got the x-factor and does it at the biggest moments against the best teams.

Command of his game is how I would describe what needs to develop.

El Zoido

It's quite the opposite. He's got the x-factor and does it at the biggest moments against the best teams.

Command of his game is how I would describe what needs to develop.
What I basically mean is he’s really good to the point where you feel he could be at Ronaldo level of quality with just a few improvements to his game. When he collected the ball down the right side during the second half of the PSG game, I immediately said to my friend “he’s going to pass it”, it was written in his body language. The defender saw it too, and of course he lost possession trying to play Martial in. Ronaldo would have bombed towards goal, might have shot, might have laid it off, but would have resulted in a goal 9/10 times. Ability-wise there’s nothing stopping Rashford being this deadly (and sometimes he is), this is the x-factor. Where the defender shits himself because he’s 2 on 1 with Rashford running at him. He’s becoming a really complete player though, I rate him very highly.

Tarrou

what a week for Rashford

started it by humiliating the left back, and finished it by embarrassing the right wing

Foxbatt

Has Manchester United given any support to him? The Glazers are rich enough to contribute to this.

Man Utd 0:0 Chelsea

marktan

Really really not a fan of him playing RW when Martial is out - he can't dribble to save his life and our attacks become super predictable. Coupled with Shaw never really overlapping our left side becomes just non existant.

When Martial plays its not as bad as Martial can dribble in from the left too, which gives Rashford more space. But we struggle to break down defences precisely because Rashford can't beat a man and stretch play the way Mane etc can. It wouldn't be as big an issue if we had a RW but we don't, too much impetus falls on Rashford and he's just not eilte enough to carry the burden for both flanks. We desperately need a RW, or falling that even a dribbling LW and push Marcus to the RW

Frank White

If Kepa was is net tonight would have had a goal to his name, maybe even two. Had some decent shots but not much outside of that.

Should of scored in the first half when Bruno put him trough, Martial would of bagged that one. He could of found Cavani in the second half too instead of going for glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.