Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDunc9

Supports
Everton
If Moyes had deployed him like his he'd have been slated for turning us into Everton or something.
Funny really because this team at the moment reminds me a lot of Moyes Everton team in his last year here. With better players ofcourse.

Lu Tze

The most important player to Van Gaal's United. Weird. Fantastic too.

The Black Pearl

Hurling Man of the Land
Another brilliant performance from him again today.

If he keeps this crack up he'll be getting my player of the season award.

I've great time for players that operates the way he does.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
From being jeered in a pre season game at Old Trafford to being given a standing ovation in the Derby at the end of the season. Quite a turnaround.

Kostur

海尔的老板
The Immovable Afro.

I absolutely love this guy. Immense again, immense in most big games this season, what a character he is.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
still hated by many on here, but feck them, he's yet again proving he's a big asset to the squad.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Compare this game against the home game against city under Moyes, and it looks like a completely different player. Even won quite a few 50-50s with Toure which last year didn't happen.

Big fella has been awesome for us recently and is just so hard to handle. Think he will do well against Chelsea too hopefully.

Boycott

Get Moyes to be in charge of transfers. Fellaini and Mata. Done the groundwork for Herrera and Shaw. Rejected Mangala.

The man has an eye for talent.

NessunDorma

Get Moyes to be in charge of transfers. Fellaini and Mata. Done the groundwork for Herrera and Shaw. Rejected Mangala.

The man has an eye for talent.
There was never any doubt about that, and he had a very good transfer record at Everton (e.g. Pienaar, Arteta, Jagielka and Coleman signed for less than £10m combined).

It's just that in his last few months here, the dislike of him reached hysterical proportions, and there was real pressure not mention that he did have some redeeming features. Any suggestion of that was quickly shouted down.

All Fellaini is doing now is reproducing his Everton form for United. And there was never any reason why he couldn't, if he was given the chance to.

He has been given the chance, and now we can see what he's all about.

ClosetDevil

To be honest, I think he's one of those players who has the potential to be an absolute nightmare for opposing teams on his day. Has the quality and physique to be a real star for this team. He's already showing glimpses of what happens when you have a good manager who is able to play you to your strengths.

togg

Once again, as a huge supporter of his, I'm so bloody pleased for him. He was on a hiding to nothing last season, injuries plagued him and he became part of a team inherited from Fergie that didn't believe in the manager who believed in him. LVG has managed to find that obvious talent and harnessed it for the benefit of the team. Delighted for him.

YouOnlyLiveTwice

Should he be a starter next year? Doesn't he deserve to reap the profits of finishing in the top4, since he has been one of our best players this season?

He is so calm when getting the ball, and we really need him on the pitch as an option when we can't pass our way through. And then he also scores goals, i'm very curious to how he is used next season.

Love him! :D

Mali_Zeus

Should he be a starter next year? Doesn't he deserve to reap the profits of finishing in the top4, since he has been one of our best players this season?

He is so calm when getting the ball, and we really need him on the pitch as an option when we can't pass our way through. And then he also scores goals, i'm very curious to how he is used next season.

Yes he should be. I'm sick and tired of 'he could do a job' and 'if we want to be good in Europe he shouldnt be a starter.' He had a great season so far and he deserves to be a starter.

Clas Sified

Fantastic game, it was great to see him dominating City like he did. I still remember how terrible he was at the Etihad last season, it's so good to see him finally showing what he's capable of.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert

Absolutely.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
He's showing intelligence in his game now too, finding good positrons, reading progression of play. In the first 5 minutes when City had the ball at the back, we had Rooney gently closing play down and the rest of our midfielders were deeper in a bank of 5. Cobra Kai squared the ball to Kompany and before it had left his boot Fellaini had burst from that bank and forced Kompany to scuff it.

He knows his job and he's becoming a serious asset.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
He had good seasons at Everton but this must be his best in the league now. Keeps on delivering.

MOYESY KNOWS

Castia

Felt good seeing his reception when he went off, what a turnaround its been for this guy im really happy for him.

BigDunc9

Supports
Everton
There's always Arsenal and Chelsea to score hattricks against to be fair. :angel:
To be honest it wasn't just the goals. He was fantastic all around. His form comes as no surprise to me or Silentwitness because he was like this on a regular basis for us.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout

I'd been leaning towards him being someone who was useful right now, and would be more of a squad player in the long term, but he's been brilliant to be fair to him. If he can continue to play like this, he'll probably be a main starter next year.

Kostur

海尔的老板
To be honest it wasn't just the goals. He was fantastic all around. His form comes as no surprise to me or Silentwitness because he was like this on a regular basis for us.
Yea I know, been fan of his in your side, been fan of his in our side, you can't believe how happy I am to see him recapture his form.

BigDunc9

Supports
Everton
Yea I know, been fan of his in your side, been fan of his in our side, you can't believe how happy I am to see him recapture his form.
I feel the same way. He was a cult hero at us and I will be a bit disappointed if he gets a bad reception when we meet at Goodison.

Hed Zitin

He's been a monster this season. Absolutely immense. I've always felt we'd be brilliant with a big man for years and years.

Why the hell he didn't play more forward last season, especially when RvP had clearly had enough of Moyes and had injuries, I don't know?

Status
Not open for further replies.