Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

spiriticon

Immense today to be fair. I've been coming around to the idea of him staying at the club lately. As clumsy as he is, he's one of the few players with a bit of balls.

iKeano

Credit where it's due again, as effective as I've seen him. Seemed to put himself about with more conviction tonight.

I think he reads my posts - you're welcome RedCafe!

Oakie

this is why we need him he is a solid squad player that has balls.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
I don't understand how someone can't like him. You think he's not good enough for the team I could see why but in terms of just liking a player he gives everything he has and recently has been effective

Philadelphian

Almost pains me to say how important he was today, but I can't let my bias overshadow that game and his input on it. Bravo, Mop, bravo!

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
He was very good. Changed the game, he was the extra body in the attack and also in the midfield. Can easily see why Jose rates him and plays him so many games.

Zoo

Made a big difference and deserves a lot of credit. I actually like it when we go direct to him like tonight with intensity.

AR87

Fellaini changes matches. I find his aerial ability to be a bigger advantage in Europe than in the PL. Teams have no idea how to cope with what he brings to the table. He's also got quite the work rate for a big lad and he keeps possession tidy enough even if it's very simple and he's never going to play a world class ball.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
2nd promising game in a row. Can he make a final turnaround and keep it up to the rest of the season ?

Akshay

Staff
We needed someone who could win the aerial balls and give us a direct outlet, and he was brilliant at that. Also very good at defending the corners and high balls into our box. The only one of our subs who really improved us, I think. Maybe also a bit unlucky with the foul call when Pogba would have scored.

NinjaFletch

The change of shape changed the game more than Fellaini did himself, but he acquitted himself well.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Thought the foul on the defender was a bullshit call.

The moment we started skipping the midfield part pretty much changed the game, our midfield was nonexistent today, shows importance of Herrera as of recent.

dogwithabone

Created the goal with a great knock down and he must have set up four or five other gilt edged chances. No doubt about it he had a massive impact tonight.

Ace of Spades

I think having another body in midfield was needed, and he gave us that. After Ibra was injured he played his role for the knockdowns. Good work by Fellaini.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Has always had plenty about him to be a squad player in the right system.

The gripes tended to come when he was starting every game, and exposed as a deep centre mid in a 2. That was foolish.

It never hurts having big physically strong players in this league, and when you have the skilful quick players we have now it can work.

el3mel

Excellent game from him. Him and Rashford are MOTM today.

Hope he keeps with this performance.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I've never been a fan of his but he was great when he came on tonight, and not for the first time recently.

The White Pele

Having a very good spell. He's resilient that's for sure. We've had plenty of players that have failed to deliver in the last few seasons with far greater support and acclaim than Fellaini's had.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Perhaps time for people to start looking at his good performances as the standard and not exceptions? It's getting a bit silly reading the same every week - "credit where credit is due... he's shit but today he did good... etc.". You've got to connect the dots, at some point.

BigTimeCharlie

Nobody has slated him since the Anderlecht game. Lovely squad player to have, if he puts the effort in which he has been doing. Well played #Felieve

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Will eat some humble pie regarding Fellaini. If what we've seen lately is the new standard then I am very much pro him staying.

Also I think he is a guy that is happy with a bench role and won't kick up a fuss.

redsunited

May be he starts playing well at the end of season. His passing was better as well. Now seems more like his FM player stats.

Chorley1974

Lady Ole
He's a great plan B, and Mou is definitely getting a tune out of him, no issue with him as a decent squad player.

Devil may care

I'm guessing he came on becuase Jose didn't want to risk Ander getting a yellow, won a vital header in the Rashford goal and was otherwise ok.

RB7N

I had never in a million years thought that I would be relieved by the sight of the big man being subbed on, but I'm starting to apriciate what he brings to the team, insted of only focusing on hos limitations.

izec

Showed in the last 2 games that he can be a more than useful squad player. He needs to keep it up though, now is not the time to be shit again.

sergiosigurvinson

This was more than decent.
Where other players are showing a kind of tiredness, he looks good, strong, alert,...he might be of a great importance in the coming weeks.

Crashoutcassius

the moments that he wins games in make up for the odd loose pass imo. Would have been frustrated if he didn't get his goal or his assist because he had the beating of them whenever pogs launched the ball or a cross came in.

Status
Not open for further replies.