Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Big game player. Really hope this is a turning point for him and his relationship with the fans. He's become one of my favorite players in the past year.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Wonderful performance. Jose knows how to use him and he certainly has his uses.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
His finest hour. Didn't put a foot wrong till that dodgy short pass on the edge of the area in the 88th minute or whatever. Truly dominant today.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
He was superb. Won 15/21 aerial duels, 4 tackles, 3 dribbles completed, 1 interception.

Rockets Redglare

Comfortably the best player on the pitch. Absolutely bossed it, his control of the ball was ridiculous.

pseudo_canadian

Marouane Fellaini putting in a MOTM performance in a European final for Manchester United.

I fecking love football. Fully deserved, and I'm so happy for him.

Smores

It feels so fecking good to see Fellaini put in a wonderful performance as you know it'll mean a lot to him.

Takes a lot of stick but its never stopped him giving everything

ManUtd1999

It feels so fecking good to see Fellaini put in a wonderful performance as you know it'll mean a lot to him.

Takes a lot of stick but its never stopped him giving everything
He is very good at dealing with criticism, and love the important matches. He was everywhere tonight.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
LikeAboss.

Stand out MOTM. Can't remember a mistake all night long in addition to being hugely influential.

Hope his haters offer him an apology.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Man of the match. Jose had told him and Pogba to man mark specific players, which they did exceptionally well.

Darmian too was brilliant.

Alabaster Codify7

I'll tell you what - I criticise Fellaini more than most. But Marouane was absolutely fantastic tonight, he did his job excellently, I've always been against his inclusion but I've never slagged his commitment or desire off. If Marouane stays next season as a squad option, and I never thought Id say this........Id welcome him.

The man truly does not give a 'uck, he plays his way, every single time - sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. But he was exceptional tonight.

Anduin

Another awesome game by the big man, did his job brilliantly without elbowing other players, Ajax couldn't handle him all night long. Could or should've had a goal to his name as well, but can't have it all... he deserves to be part of the squad and has won me over big time during this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.