Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raw

Marouane Fellaini has won 15 aerial duels vs Ajax, a new record high in one match in Europa League history (2009-now)

MOTM tonight.

lopiop

Not gonna lie, the reason he looked so dominant today was because Ajax couldn't match up physically to him compared to other opponents we faced this season. The pirouette he did though, zidane-esque.

sergiosigurvinson

MOTM. He is so useful to the team.
His stats are great and he starts to play football in a way we haven't seen so far.

Brophs

The One and Only
Tbf, I criticise him often enough, so I'd better pop in and say he was class tonight. I thought Darmian just about edged him for MOTM but that might even be a bit harsh. Did almost everything right, with controlled aggression.

sergiosigurvinson

MOTM. He is so useful to the team. His stats are just great.
He starts playing football in a way we haven't seen so far. Good for him and for United.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
That was the best I have seen Fellaini play for Utd. I thought he did his job brilliantly, he was set up in the middle of the park and shut down everything and then got forward. Positionally so disciplined and a lot of the pressure he applied to ball carriers in the middle of the park led to poor passes and us winning the ball. My MOTM although I also think every player had a good game.

Chorley1974

Lady Ole
He's always done what has been asked for him. Just loads of dickheads on here who love to hate him.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
He's had a good effective season for me.

Next season I'm sure he'll play less as hopefully he becomes more of a squad player. However he can be useful to have around for years, as long as we have a manager who can use him right. People will hate me saying this, but if it wasn't for his elbows and dirty nature then he could have a shot at cult hero status, an Ole type.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Easily Man of the match. We had the Zlatan cup final now we have had the Fellaini one.

Lowkey

always gives 100%. Never moans, gets on with his job. Well done Marouane!!!! Very happy for him! Been a stand out player in the semi and final for us

Boycott

I thought he was poor first half [got turned a few times way too easily] but stepped it up massively in the second.

izec

He was great. You cant expect him to be someone he isnt. He left everything on the pitch and really bossed them. Well done Marouane, he isnt the most creative footballer, but has a great heart.

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
I've given him a lot of shit over the years, but he was class tonight and seeing him lift that trophy was actually heart warming. As Owen and Rio pointed out in the studio, hes not Paul Scholes and he will never be, but he does his job to his capacity and has always given 100%. I can respect that

Shimo

My MOTM - in a setup like today where we gifted the opponent possession and then required Fellaini to be the one to bring us into the game the few times we got a chance, he did it exceptionally well.

Well done poodle !

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Wow, what a brilliant performance from him. Great all round, my MOTM. All over the pitch and won every 50/50. He helped to dominate such a young team.

MoskvaRed

He was excellent tonight and his presence reinforced the "men against boys" aspect of the match. He's not the most gifted player to wear the United shirt but he's definitely worth keeping as a horses for courses option.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
More importantly, what those stats dont show us is how many times we won the ball from poor passes created by Fellainis pressure on the ball carrier and his relentless shutting down of space in the middle of the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.