Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
He should have aimed for his head, chest or elbows

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
A footballer who plays the game better with parts of his body above his belly button. Amazing.

Tiber

I despair.

Not even close to being close to good enough to play for United.

AndyJ1985

Can't wait for the day when we play fast exciting and technically proficient football and mediocre players like this fella are long gone.

Obiorahking_

He is trash. Absolutely worthless. Is it possible to buyout his contract or release him?

dichinero

I want to like him but for the most experienced player after Carrick he is just not good enough.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
His technique ends when chesting the ball down, then it gets worse... like really feckin worse.

Deep midfield and creativity was never his thing, should get selected rarely and placed near oppo's box if so.

AXVnee7

Don't hold that miss against him because I never expected him to score in the first place. What Fellaini does do well, he does exceptionally well. Unfortunately what he does well is extremely limited and that means he's only suited for certain circumstances and situations. He is fantastic when we play a physically weak team and he bullies them, like Ajax.

klayton88

He's had a brilliant game so I'll give him some slack for whatever the hell that was.

Ubermensch

Not a hater by any means as I greatly appreciated his contribution in the second half of last season but feck me the guy has no feet! It annoys me how his defenders lament our style of play... and then go any criticism if fellaini 'hate'.
This isn't black and white as he has many relevant uses. However, ask yourself: do we, Manchester United, want to return to the top european echelon? Now look at the teams in that echelon and tell me a player like fellaini would make even their benches. Casemiro? Quality player. Andre Gomes? Has been rightfully lambasted. Krychowiak? Will be sold.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Y'all laugh at his miss but for our goal he's been a beast both in the air and on the ground and you feckers know it.

Kag

Passing the ball to other members of the team is routinely described as "brilliant". Other players here are pilloried for not scoring more than once a game. It's maddening.

Fellaini should be nowhere near our central midfield on a regular basis if we have aspirations of going toe to toe with clubs like Madrid in competitive competition.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Passing the ball to other members of the team is routinely described as "brilliant". Other players here are pilloried for not scoring more than once a game. It's maddening.

Fellaini should be nowhere near our central midfield on a regular basis if we have aspirations of going toe to toe with clubs like Madrid in competitive competition.
What the feck do you want now, for him to pass it to the opposing players?

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Y'all laugh at his miss but for our goal he's been a beast both in the air and on the ground and you feckers know it.
He was awful in the 2nd half. Madrid players either walked past him or he fouled them. In a normal game he wouldn't have gotten away with all that fouling.

It's just so frustrating to watch him play. The walking epitome of what I dislike in a footballer.

Kostur

海尔的老板
He was awful in the 2nd half. Madrid players either walked past him or he fouled them. In a normal game he wouldn't have gotten away with all that fouling.

It's just so frustrating to watch him play. The walking epitome of what I dislike in a footballer.
Being shite in the second half wasn't exclusive to him though, was it?

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Lmao that finish from Fellaini. feck sake!

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Can't question his commitment but he's so limited, it unreal.

TehRed

He broke up play well today and pressured the creative midfielders of Real pretty well, which seems to be the role he's mainly used for other than "lump it up to him". Having said that, our goal did stem from him collecting a long goal kick and flicking it out to Martial. Still, he's a squad player at best for me.

Oh, and he laughably missed an absolute sitter, too.

parkthebuslads

I swear there has to be some freakish backstory to Fellaini. Maybe he was found in a circus, having small fruits thrown at him, only for the watching crowd to be shocked as he calmly cushioned each blow against his chest.

Litch

As long as he puts a Utd shirt on the vultures will be circling. The miss was bad but I thought he was really good in the first half. It's Felliani.....

AbstruseAlan

He's just simply not good enough. Keep him purely as a squad player that we can throw on when down and throwing the kitchen sink at a team with long ball tactics. Apart from that, I really don't understand what he's meant to achieve in a midfield. Such a liability.

Status
Not open for further replies.