5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir A1ex

If he's off I'll wish him all the best, but can't pretend I'm not relieved.

He may have his uses, but for me he has come to signify everything we've done wrong since Fergie left, he's been the albatross around our necks for five years. His departure would give me cause for hope!

Jaybomb

YES! We’ll win the league now that Fellaini is gone!

... seriously listen to yourselves.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Was effective when he came on. They were getting more and more of a foothold in the game and his physicality helped to temper that a bit. Not exactly pretty to watch but did his job.

Robbie Boy

Great impact after coming on. We were seriously pent back in our own half before his introduction.

shield

Won a lot of headers for their corner kicks. We went up a notch defensively after he came on.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
He's like a magnet for opposing players which gives us a lot of time and space. His presence as an outlet was very helpful.

He didn't do anything with the ball though.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
He's like a magnet for opposing players which gives us a lot of time and space. His presence as an outlet was very helpful.

He didn't do anything with the ball though.
Tbf, he cleared a few chances, held on to the ball, won a freekick or two. Not much more you could ask in that situation.

Kazi

I feel like he’s involved in every single 50-50 on the pitch when he comes on as a sub

Godfather

You can moan all you like but the moment he came on I didn't shit my pants at every corner anymore.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Mourinho with his staff currently doing miracles with this guy. He went through injury after injury type scenario and still was fully prepared for this game.

Walters_19_MuFc

Great cameo from Fellaz. Came on and was highly involved, both going forward and defensively.

Was superb on defending set pieces too, which we really struggled with prior to bringing him on.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
I still think we should tie him down as an option. Will be very useful next season.
Absolutely. He's a fantastic option off the bench whether we want to play more offensively or defensively. Good to start his share of matches as well. He shouldn't be first choice, but that's up to somebody else to step up and perform better than him and take that spot. Until that happens I'm happy for him to reclaim a starting spot for the remainder of the season.

Web of Bissaka

That's.. actually a darn good performance by him, as if he doesn't just recovered from injury.

Effective return.

Nothing to complaint about, zero, and his presence is... yup actually reassuring since the second hald is so nervy, I'm still at the edge of my seat though.

red forever

He's not the most attractive player but he is a very effective player, he always seem to be involved in the game, we defended corners better when he came on, I think he cleared 3 in the time he was on. Also before he came on we were camped in our own half but he got us up the pitch and gave us some control back, he is a genuine box to box midfielder for example one minute he was up on the left wing and the next he was back tracking Mane (which despite Klopp's complaint was a good piece of defending).

Status
Not open for further replies.