Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

scorgasm

Last Man Standing champion 2020/21
Can't say I know much about him outside of what has been posted on here and YouTube videos. Hoping he does well (and stays fit!)

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
Fitting it's Damien opening the Darmian thread.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
I'd rather wait for United's confirmation but pleased with this one. My Italian mate says he's good and the fee is cheap so chuffed. Better than spending double on Coleman etc.
A friend of mine an AC Milan fan said a similar thing. He said Darmian is one of the best wing backs in Serie A to emerge in recent years. His main worry is how he will adapt to playing as full back.

edit:feck Juventus!

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Feck off Juventus!

Welcome to Manchester United Matteo!

Cait Sith

Di Marzio being one of the most reliable journalists is nothing new (sort of like Ornstein for Arsenal matters). Obviously doesn't get everything right but enough to make him among the most reliable transfer journalists.

SirAF

Ageist
I'd rather wait for United's confirmation but pleased with this one. My Italian mate says he's good and the fee is cheap so chuffed. Better than spending double on Coleman etc.
If Torino say they have sold him to us I think it is safe now ;)

siw2007

It's going to be interesting seeing how the lad adapts from the Serie A to the Premier League. It's definitely going to be a big challenge for him and is going to need time to settle in properly. But he has had rave reviews and after watching him give Rooney and Baines the run at the world cup, I'm sold. Looking forward to watching him play on tour.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Do we have any Juventus fans around here? They won't be pleased when they see this thread :lol:
They know it's tongue-in-cheek like. Anyway it's our thank you to the Torino fans who've provided a biography of Matteo for us. Our Juve Cafters will understand...

Sam

Delighted with this one! :D

Sounds like the exact kind of player we need. Perfect.

space

Depay, Darmian and Schweinsteiger! already a great window! What next ??!??:devil:

Jerch

Nothing yet on manutd.com.

edit: And it's one minute over 8. Someone needs sacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.