Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
The official site needs to get an interview with Bastian on the other two new signings, purely so the headline "Schwein on Depay and Darmian" can occur.

Jerch

I'm off for a cigarette. Hope we wil anounce Darmian, Schweinsteiger till then. Rumor of Schneiderlin signing and Ana Ivanovic naked pictures would be just bonus #fullmuppetmode.

diarm

He has the look of a man who can't quite believe what's happening! I love it.

diarm

From the club website:

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-F...signing-of-italy-defender-matteo-darmian.aspx
Darmian, 25, has made 146 appearances and scored 5 league goals for Torino since his debut in 2011. The defender has 13 international caps for Italy and was part of their World Cup squad last summer in Brazil. Matteo Darmian said:

“It is a dream come true to be joining Manchester United. I have loved the time that I have spent at Torino and I would like to thank the club and the fans for everything they have done for me. I am sure they can understand when the opportunity to join the biggest club in world came along it was something I had to do. To work with Louis van Gaal, a manager that has achieved so much in football is such an exciting prospect.”

Louis van Gaal said:

“Matteo is a right-sided full back with the versatility of also being able to play on the left. He is a strong defender and has the ability to go forward in the attacking positions which is a fantastic attribute to have and much needed in the fast rhythm of the Premier League. Matteo will be a great addition to the team. I am delighted to welcome Matteo to the club and look forward to working with him in the coming days.”

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Another good signing for us, I haven't really watched him play much, but from what you hear and read, there's reason to be happy.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
We need to stop this buying sensibly to solve problem positions, it'll give me an aneurysm.

Status
Not open for further replies.