g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });
Matteo Darmian image 36

Matteo Darmian Italy flag

2015-16 Performances

View full 2015-16 profile

5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Someone get Ed to give that Di Marzio chap a season ticket:D

ottosec

Excellent transfer, not only the player, but also the way it was conducted, swift and under the radar.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
If I'm being honest, he actually looks like 12 in that pic:lol:

m1y2

I'll wait with judging him after he plays for us at least couple of games. Versatile fullback capable playing on both flanks it makes perfectly sense and I am glad we made this kind of signing, still think Coleman is way way better but Everton would skin us for him..

All the best Matteo hope you're better than Santon

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
I'll wait with judging him after he plays for us at least couple of games. Versatile fullback capable playing on both flanks it makes perfectly sense and I am glad we made this kind of signing, still think Coleman is way way better but Everton would skin us for him..

All the best Matteo hope you're better than Santon
Coleman doesn't even come close to Darmian.

stu_1992

Getting shit done today. Hope he lives up to the reputation. Looks promising though and definitely a high priority position.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
van Gaal looks absolutely dapper in that picture. Prepared for another with Schweinsteiger?

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Could someone please explain the 'fxck Juventus' thing :lol:
A bunch of Torino fans signed up, to tell us about him and wish him luck, and posted in the newbies. I reposted their comments in the transfer thread - that seemed to be their standard sign-off :lol: - so it's in honour of all our Torino fans, who ask us to treat him well because he's a good 'un.

Van Gaalacticos

It's actually happening, we are making sensible signings and if we get another CB, CM and forward we are title challengers if not already.

I haven't seen anything of Darmian outside of the World Cup but sounds good from what others say, I hope Darmian, Shaw, Smalling and hopefully Ramos or Otamendi can become one of the great United defences with 'Schweini' and Carrick in midfield too. Come on Ed Woodward United.

Fck Juventus.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
We will have to since I doubt theres any way you have been watching Torino for the last 4 years :)
I don't exclusively watch Torino but I have watched Darmian play when Torino face Inter, Roma, Juventus and for the Italian national team as well.

Raw

To thank our resident Torino fans for coming on to RedCafe to tell us about Darmian and to wish him luck, I made this.

Status
Not open for further replies.