Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

reelworld

Darmian and Herrera looks like schoolboys :lol: I got a feeling he will be one of those players who got away with dirty tackles because they look like nice guys

Van Gaalacticos

To thank our resident Torino fans for coming on to RedCafe to tell us about Darmian and to wish him luck, I made this.

:lol:

I'd love it if instead of the Chevy logo next season we just had...

...Fck Juventus.

ghagua

Very good signing for United. Doubly happy with this transfer, we get a very good right back, plus i won't have to watch Valencia.

Ixion

Wonder if it's intentional they wear watches on opposite hands to get both in that handshaking picture :lol:

Fully Fledged

Does anyone know when the interview will be on. They've been promising it all night? Or do you think they are waiting for Bastian to complete so they can show the 2 together?

NL Max

Dutch ITK, for reals
Welcome Darmian! Looks like a real friendly chap, I like him already even though I've never seen him play football or heard of him 6 months ago.

feck juventus

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
This is getting a little embarrassing. Just a journalist with good sources here doing his job. :lol:

We'll never forget you! Oh, come on... :lol:
It's a little bit weird, almost as if he's going away forever or something. But you know how people are after their favourite club makes a signing - they get all cosy inside and want to hug strangers.

Amir

It's a little bit weird, almost as if he's going away forever or something. But you know how people are after their favourite club makes a signing - they get all cosy inside and want to hug strangers.
Is that an offer? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.