5.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

C'est Moi Cantona

Really can't understand why he isn't playing for the U21's to help him get some game time, and confidence.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
73 mins gone and still not on the pitch when we're 3-0 up at home. Yikes. Naughty step indeed.

Sammyjunn

In Smalling's pocket (as every other person)
I dont think he's a bad player, but he's just not adjusted one bit to the pace of the Premier League. He sees the passes he should make, the crosses he should give but he misses the handling speed to make them on time, and when he tries to make them hastly, he hasnt got the right execution to get them to the good end. I hope he gets to that out a bit by next season surely, it's keeping him down at the moment. The difference in pace from the Eredivisie and Premier League is just huge.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
I dont think he's a bad player, but he's just not adjusted one bit to the pace of the Premier League. He sees the passes he should make, the crosses he should give but he misses the handling speed to make them on time, and when he tries to make them hastly, he hasnt got the right execution to get them to the good end. I hope he gets to that out a bit by next season surely, it's keeping him down at the moment. The difference in pace from the Eredivisie and Premier League is just huge.
This to me is key when talking about him, the important thing at this stage is that he is seeing it, some players never even get that far, it is a matter of execution which he will mature into I am sure of it.

Devil may care

Thought he should have came on when we scored the 3rd, Martial could do with a bit break and Memphis needs minutes, the truth is though I think Martial will be our main LWF for the foreseeable future and Memphis is going to find it hard to get regular games.

Bwuk

Id like to see him given a chance from the start again, probably would have to be at the expense of Lingard on the right though.

His eye for goal combined with Martial just destroying teams down the left could lead to something.

mattsville

He is being managed correctly now, being given bits and bobs and seeing if he wants it enough to want more, he has lots of potential not sure of his attitude to learning and progressing, time will tell. He should look at Martial, a glowing example in a difficult season, he is a standout as a young player with a very good attitude.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Next season he's either going to have to make RW his own or convert into a CF. Maybe even nail the SS slot.. LW is Martial for next two years.

Empire

Next season he's either going to have to make RW his own or convert into a CF. Maybe even nail the SS slot.. LW is Martial for next two years.
Injuries and loss of form mean there's always a chance to get into Louis van Gaal's team, you just have to make the most of your chance when you get it.

If Mata doesn't perform but Memphis does Louis will try Rooney behind Martial with Memphis left or Memphis behind Rooney with Martial left.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Injuries and loss of form mean there's always a chance to get into Louis van Gaal's team, you just have to make the most of your chance when you get it.

If Mata doesn't perform but Memphis does Louis will try Rooney behind Martial with Memphis left or Memphis behind Rooney with Martial left.
I really want to see him on the RW

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
He was only on for a short time but I thought that there is a different attitude and played clever and team oriented. Let's see if he really (or finally) improved once he gets more minutes.
As others say, if he did, he should start on the RW for Lingard eventually

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Can't see him on the right. It will take away the most lethal aspect of his game.

ricky-romeo

Can't see him on the right. It will take away the most lethal aspect of his game.
agree with you on this.

on the other hand martial is going stronger and stronger and the LWF position in a 4-3-3 system is his position at this moment. depay has to either get better of martial (which is very unlikely for the closest time being) or try to fight with lingard for the RWF, which seems to be the easier option.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Where exactly does he fit in? Martial's incredible on that left-hand side and he gets so much joy on the ball there. He's never played on the right-wing as most of his game is about cutting inside and he doesn't provide the work-ethic Lingard would.

Rooney's cemented the CF position (rightly so)

This season is over for him I suppose...

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Where exactly does he fit in? Martial's incredible on that left-hand side and he gets so much joy on the ball there. He's never played on the right-wing as most of his game is about cutting inside and he doesn't provide the work-ethic Lingard would.

If the season continues as it is with little to no football, I think he and the club face a decision at the end of the season. The club will undoubtedly invest in more attackers in the summer.

Floyd

Doesn't like his Tagline played with
If the season continues as it is with little to no football, I think he and the club face a decision at the end of the season.
As in selling or loaning him? That's not going to happen.

NinjaFletch

Yeah, pretty much.

He'll get games in the Europa League though.

Devil may care

:lol: Seems to be keeping his head up.

I'm going to make a prediction that Mourinho will convert him to a striker next season.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
An absolute waster. Please Christ, sell this pathetic joke back to the fecking sham that is the Eredivisie in the summer.

forevrared

Just getting worse and worse. Unfortunate as I did and still do want to like him. We should've just kept Nani.

Status
Not open for further replies.