5.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerald G

He was probably our best attacking player last night, but that isn't saying much. I think he should stay in the team for now though.

Sammyjunn

In Smalling's pocket (as every other person)
Not that bad, but defenders tend to be inexperienced, and judged on a lot of other stuff than basic defending. The main difference for an attacking player is that he only has to beat one man once, and then has time to look and pick out a pass. In the PL and Europe a player has to think quick and act quick after that too, otherwise has to beat the same defender again, or the next man. Depay still has trouble adjusting to that pace and rythm. Besides that he's not even close to his 2014-2015 form.
Spot on.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
What happened to the poster who praised Memphis all summer?

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Lovely little nutmeg to put Martial through, his end product can be all over the place but there's no denying hes been involved with most chances as of late.

Sammyjunn

Never trust a nationalist who writes long, meandering posts in praise of his countrymen. The history of the Caf has been littered with people like that.
To be fair, he didnt spout pure nonsense or anything, it just didnt work out for Memphis this season and that's a shame, that's football at times. At PSV he did show that he was one of the biggest attacking talents, hence the concrete interest from other top clubs like Bayern, PSG, Liverpool.

acnumber9

Did well to let Mata take that free kick. Been involved in everything except our goals.

Dante

Average bang
To be fair, he didnt spout pure nonsense or anything, it just didnt work out for Memphis this season and that's a shame, that's football at times. At PSV he did show that he was one of the biggest attacking talents, hence the concrete interest from other top clubs like Bayern, PSG, Liverpool.
He clearly did. To him, LvG and Depay were world class in their fields.

Sammyjunn

Nothing great but just good to see that he looks like a footballer with a brain again, two poor long range shots, but created a good chance for himself with the left foot, created two good chances for Martial, got a free kick and took it well (unlucky that Martial got in the way), less losing the ball, more ball retention, tracks back more, positive signs. But the opposition is sh*te and he yet needs to perform against teams of higher levels, but hope he gains some confidence.

Sylar

He takes chances tbf, which not a lot of others in our team does. Id rather him trying (with the cut in and shooting) then the cowardly pass up the opportunity.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
You're a terrible WUM.
It's funny because the critics in here are the exact opposite. This entire thread is a clusterf*** if I've ever seen one.

Shark

@NotShark
He's having a good game but he's played well against dross before. Until he starts playing well against at least decent level opposition, I can't really say he's improving.

ivaldo

Created two superb chances, place goes silent.

ivaldo

Ridiculous the shit he gets.
Aye, I've got no problem with him getting shit when he's been poor, just be prepared to praise him when he plays well. He's a United player yet so many here seem to actually want him to fail.

acnumber9

There will be plenty of praise for him when he can do it against some quality opposition. I doubt anyone actually wants him to fail. That would be stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.