Mino Raiola non-appreciation thread 2017-2018

SammyUnited_83

At this point Pogba either bins Raiola or he leaves the club. No way should you keep an agent if he's tweeting shit like that without your blessing.
Exactly this. If he really wanted to be here, he would grow a pair of balls, get rid, and do his talking on the pitch.

But he won't and he will be at Barcelona next summer / Jan.

ErranMorad

I can’t believe this shite.

I’m done with the club as things stand.

It’s a fecking circus.

Is it too much to ask for everyone to focus on football?
Eddy knows how to get it done, bud. He wanted an adult version of Disneyland, here we have people at the club & players agents acting like cartoon characters. Mission accomplished.

Kostov

Fat fecking bastard. If we are the biggest club in the world like we want to make all believe, Woodward should call both of Pogba and this fat feck, and tell them to shut their mouth or Pogba sits the remainder of his contract on the bench for the reserves.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
Eddy knows how to get it done, bud. He wanted an adult version of Disneyland, here we have people at the club & players agents acting like cartoon characters. Mission accomplished.
When it comes to off the pitch drama we still far way behind Real, Barca, Bayern and PSG but, those sides are also ahead of us on the pitch as well.

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
What are the sponsors going to think of this?

It's like the modern era's version of, "Please, someone think of the children!"

Club is a farce. Absolute farce!

El Zoido

Somewhat agree with Raiola, Scholes really should keep it shut. He’s done nothing but snipe from the sidelines ever since he finished here, it’s not healthy for the club to have these old legends constantly sticking their oar in all the time.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
Somewhat agree with Raiola, Scholes really should keep it shut. He’s done nothing but snipe from the sidelines ever since he finished here, it’s not healthy for the club to have these old legends constantly sticking their oar in all the time.
Scholes gets paid to give his opinions on Football so it would be weird if he kept it shut.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
We’re a fecking circus right now. Everyday there’s something about us going on which is so cringeworthy.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
As far as I was aware, Roc Nation took his full contract on. Might be wrong, but sure that was the deal at the time.
Yeah, I see this being debated on Twitter. I thought the Roc Nation thing was mainly for commercial sponsorships and other non-football matters. Jerome Boateng is also represented by Jay Z, but again, could be commercially and not in direct dealings with clubs. Wouldn't there have been some hype made about it at the time if he had really dumped Raiola?

Member 90887

The Pogba Raiola SAF situation all over again....

I would sell Pogba and not work with this cnut of an agent at all from now on.

The season is already fecked as it is. Let us try and see what we can do with Andreas and Fred in Midfield. we can manage till january with Matic, Andreas, Fred, Herrera, Fellaini and Scott in addition to Lingard who can play in the advanced position of the midfield.

When we are at it. allow Martial to leave as well. Marcus offers as much as him. he's just gonna warm the bench. let Tahith do that.

Too much negativity around the club. all this circus is caused by two players, Pogba and Martial and the manager. Since we're not gonna fire the manager before the end of the year and the two previously mentionned players want to leave. sell them. we will have a more positive squad to go on with.

Lazio did not qualify for the champions league, so get SMS to replace Pogba in january.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
With Pogba being tagged in that tweet, he's being tagged for all the replies. I'm not sure his fragile ego can handle those comments.

Castia

People needs to stop with this BS. this has nothing to do with the manager. it's quite clear that Jose is not gonna be here next year.

He needs to make his agent shut up. We paid a world record fee for the dross he's serving up each week. i can count his world class performances for us on one hand.

Perform, that he can open his mouth. it would have been De bruyne, Salah or Hazard. you'd understand where he's coming from as he would be in a position of force. But Paul did nothing for most of two years with us.
Again that's also partly down to the manager and the way we play. Interesting you mention De Bruyne and Salah...imagine those 2 in our system do you really think they'll be doing what they are at their respected clubs?

Its not BS its clear as day Pogba and a few others aren't happy with Jose. Is that an excuse to put in shite performances? no but with his system and setup its hardly surprising.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Pogba and Martial are very talented players but if They're only here for dramas with nothing to show on the pitch then They should leave. I don't care if They're WC winners, won't even give a single feck if They manage to get in the Guiness' World Book of Records, as long as They show little to nothing in the red shirt in comparison to what They're actually capable of.

ErranMorad

Pogba made a pathetic defeatist statement talking about his attitude not being right for the game. This was the second time in a row where he has made asinine post match comments. After the first game he said, "I'll get fined if I say stuff" or something along those lines. Both times he came across as spoiled child rather than the leader of this football club who has been entrusted with the captain's armband. Scholes was fully justified in chastising him. I don't understand what people's issue is with Scholes speaking his mind. Would you rather him sugar coat things to come across as a top red? Haven't we been hating on Liverpool pundits for doing it for their team and players all these years?

MUFC OK

Well this is clearly either the latest play to try and force a move to Barca this summer = another £50m for this greedy b*stard, or Pogba is genuinely hurt by the criticism of Scholes. Either way he had a part to play in this.

I genuinely think PP wants to be here and to be the captain and leader of the team, but comments like those from Scholes really aren't helpful. Theres no way a Liverpool or City legend would slate their best player and captain in that way, you may think it but ultimately he's the clubs player and wants public support from Scholes and the like.

One thing is for sure, we cannot afford to lose Pogba this summer, it could literally lead to us finishing 6-8th with the squad as it is. We know what Raiola is like, and the best thing Pogba could do would be to follow his mate Lukaku's lead and ditch him.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I don't understand why it's OK for Pogba to say he was pretty shite and not Scholes.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
It’s a cnuty tweet from a cnuty man but it’s neither here nor there re Pogba leaving. He’s just implying Scholes is clueless because he doesn’t rate Pogba but if United did want rid then he’d be incredibly sought after.
yep.

RoyH1

He's a cnut of the highest magnitude. Some clubs simply refuse to deal with him. It's one thing that he looks our for his clients and looks for the best deal for them, but you can be more upright going on about it. Guys like Otin, Struth, J Barnett, Mondial and even that sleazebag Mendes have more class than him.
I hope some big clubs start freezing him out. If I was Woody, I'd walk up to Pogba and tell him in jest, "I'll double your salary if you fire Raiola" and see how he reacts.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
We got to sell him in January really if he doesn't bin Raiola. This circus will never be over until we do and lets be honest he's not irreplaceable anyway. There's lots of midfielders we could buy who could do better than he's done for us.

Sick to the back teeth of this season. So much for Fergie n Gill saying they'd leave us in good hands. It's been anything but. CEO, Managers, players..... absolute joke.

Trizy

We’re a fecking circus right now. Everyday there’s something about us going on which is so cringeworthy.
We're the literally the joke of football the past 5 years. If anyone else thinks different they're in denial. The joke used to be Arsenal but at least they have the excuse of not having the same money or pull as us. With that advantage over Arsenal, we're no better than them. We keep signing shit managers and worse players while overpaying for them.

Our 2 best players do not want to be here. Poor DDG was a fax away from his dream move and now Pogba wants outs.

• Our talented youngster Martial wants out.
  • We got robbed for Sanchez who has declined massively and one of the highest paid players in the world
  • The whole core of our XI and squad are average as feck (Darmian, Shaw, Bailey, Lindolf, Smalling, Jones, Rojo, Herrera, Mata, Fellaini, Sanchez, Rashford, Lingard..etc)
  • Let's not forget the laughable time we let Pogba go for free and paid 100m to get him back

Meanwhile our board continues to act like we're a massive club. Football has a very short memory and we're soon be forgotten among the elite unless we sort our shit out, quick. We're already miles behind Real, Barca, Bayern, City & Juventus.

What makes it worse is while we're the clearly sinking ship our biggest rival (Liverpool) and Manchester Rival (City) are winning while playing beautiful football. I can't see when we're gonna turn it around either. There is no glaring positives coming to the club or on the pitch, especially not with Jose in charge. We'll sack him and probably hire another shite manager, wasting another 2-3 years of mediocrity. Rant over :lol:

JoaquinJoaquin

Pogba and Martial are very talented players but if They're only here for dramas with nothing to show on the pitch then They should leave. I don't care if They're WC winners, won't even give a single feck if They manage to get in the Guiness' World Book of Records, as long as They show little to nothing in the red shirt in comparison to what They're actually capable of.
Martial isn't a WC winner though ;)

walkinhop

I don't get why some people are blaming Scholes. The whole world can see the issues but if one specific persons points them out he's to blame. Why should anyone, former player or not, shut up about what they see, especially when it's their job to do it. Sometimes, people bank on the shock factor but in recent years most bad things said about Utd are true.

As for the agent, he is also doing his job and very well at that. As a club, we can choose not to work with him and it's on us to control who comes and under what influence. Player and manager power should be eradicated at all times because they are simply part of a team and nobody should be bigger than the whole.

The club, unfortunately, is too scattered ever since SAF retired and doesn't have clear structure for these things. What was done to push our financials is now going to ruin them because on-pitch performance does influence marketing and sponsors will feel the pain if we continue spiraling downhill.

Micky Targaryen

Are there are top clubs in the top leagues without any of Raiola's clients? Too lazy to check.

Pretty sure we don't need his clients, despite his impressive list of players. Player power and agent power is a dangerous thing in today's game.

Backrow Singer

The whole situation is pathetic, all setting each other up, all having cringeworthy little cracks at each other. At this stage I don't really care. How we didn't sign at least one centre half when it's as clear as day that we need one is ludicrous. With the centre halves we've got right now, getting into the top four will be a challenge. This whole thing with Pogba is just as ludicrous, agents taking swipes at one of the greatest footballers the club has had via twitter is exactly where the game is, and will continue to fall. I have no issue with agents but do your job in private. Don't make it public and this clown does so over and over again. At what stage do clubs just decide not to work with him? I mean Scholes is a pundit, he gets paid to give his opinion. If you're going to cry in public over it you're in the wrong sport.

At some stage though, someone needs to start focusing on football and winning football matches. We've got what we got. It looked to me after the Brighton game that Mourinho is trying to get everyone back on track, we've got a game on Monday that I would describe, in all honesty, as a must win.

The manager needs to coach the players he has and prepare them as well as he can, the players need to show a hell of a lot more commitment than they did on Sunday (Pogba's admission of his attitude being xyz was an absolute disgrace as well), pass the fecking ball properly and challenge for the ball when you've not got it, the people behind the scenes need to have a look at themselves well and either support the football staff or don't. Do one or the other, don't go into it half arsed.

If they want to do something this year, they're going to have to fight together. If someone doesn't want what's best for the football club, they shouldn't be involved.

walkinhop

Are there are top clubs in the top leagues without any of Raiola's clients? Too lazy to check.

Pretty sure we don't need his clients, despite his impressive list of players. Player power and agent power is a dangerous thing in today's game.
He doesn't have that many high-profile clients

Member 90887

What's disrespectful to the club is the fact that Raiola chose to talk about us, and talk about a transfer when his beef was with Paul, which is in no way affiliated to the club right now.

He is out of order and Pogba should do something about it unless he gave him the green light to speak on his behalf.

Revan

Assumptionman
He's a cnut of the highest magnitude. Some clubs simply refuse to deal with him. It's one thing that he looks our for his clients and looks for the best deal for them, but you can be more upright going on about it. Guys like Otin, Struth, J Barnett, Mondial and even that sleazebag Mendes have more class than him.
I hope some big clubs start freezing him out. If I was Woody, I'd walk up to Pogba and tell him in jest, "I'll double your salary if you fire Raiola" and see how he reacts.
Which clubs?

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Unfortunately getting in to bed with Raiola means stuff like this happens.
It was similar when Coutinho switched agents to Kia Joorabchian. You knew it was to engineer a move away.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Is Raiola still Pogba’s agent? If so that’s a fecking bonkers thing to tweet. We should never deal with that waste again.

Red4Ever

Cork; home of Cantwell, Irwin, Keane and Vidic-wel
We always knew raiola was like this

I’m still glad he told scholes to shut the hell up though. Just like Jose did last year

Pogba was an easy target after his terrible performance v Brighton and scholes was only too delighted to get stuck in again. Himself and Keane and others talk the talk and deserve respect for walking the walk as players, but as pundits they should take it if they give it

I can’t blame Pogba for his agent sticking up for him, no matter how crass it sounds