OFFICIAL: Jose Mourinho is Manchester United manager | Megathread closed, start new Mourinho threads

How do feel about José Mourinho's appointment as Man Utd manager?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Howard Nurse: ”Sir Alex to announce his retirement as a Manchester United manager.”

Am I doing it right?

SqueakyWeasel

More from theshedend:

Think about it..! What if mourinho knew all along that the UNITED job was going to be vacant this summer and he was destined to succeed LVG.

Would it be far fetched considering all things possible that he intentionally initiated he's sacking from Chelsea to enable him a hassle free succession to MU?

I mean consider the EVA scenario, it was incredibly unnecessary and just fecking STUPID and then the issue with some players. Never mind strengthening the squad, how the feck do you also manage to fall out with at least HALF the players in a squad you built?????

He soon came on match of the day claiming he won't quit but Chelsea can sack him and now he has his wish.

At his dream club where he can just as well correct alot of his wrongs:
1- play an attacking brand of football
2- regularly play youth
3- utilise mata
4- calm down with embarrassing remarks that damage the club

I will be incredibly p*ssed off if this happens. I really wanted it to work with him at Chelsea. Problem is, I know he's not bigger than this club which he thought he was and he didn't have me wrapped around his little finger like he does with many other CFC fans.

The guy left us in a terrible state. We know Woodward is not great in the transfer market and Utd regularly miss out on targets. Let's see if that happens and if Jose has a melt down from it.I'm just praying it all goes wrong for him.
I think this argument carries some serious weight and explains the thinking behind selling Mata in 2013 too! :p

diarm

A couple of points that struck me this morning.

1. I was dead against JoMo until I read the word "JoMophobia. Now I'm a believer.

2. I used to feel occasionally conscious or even guilty about being too confident as a United fan. I was worried about coming across as arrogant or condecending.

But after the last few years and the unrestrainable glee every fecker outside the club has ejaculated wantonly from every orifice at our 'demise', I am going to be ruthless from now on.

Feck them all - we are going to be the biggest cnuts in the land again and I'm going to savour every fecking minute of it.

3. The first shot of Jose and Fergie together, either at OT or at Carrington is going to leave a smile on my face for days!

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Howard Nurse: ”Sir Alex to announce his retirement as a Manchester United manager.”

Am I doing it right?
Howard Nurse HowardNurseBBC 1min ago
Mr & Mrs Nurse name new baby 'Howard'

Zexstream

Anti-anti-racist
Jose said on MUTV wants to forget the past three years! So do we Jose, apart from the Cup win that is and Daves Charity Shield!

So happy he is ours!

Jonnymufc

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Just watched the MUTV interview.

Said the right things for me, think he's determined to get us back to the top and he understands how big this club is.

"I prefer to forget the last three years and focus on the history of this massive club"
:drool::devil:

JB7

"I think we can look at our club now in two perspectives, one perspective is the past three year and the other perspective is the club history"

OUR CLUB!!!!

:devil::devil::devil:

Slops

has Adobe Premiere and too much time on his hands
"Did you just say 'philosophy'? It's banned now. Don't ever say it again." :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.